Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

SO fuckin MAD rn i'm walkin down the street just trying to have a NICE DAY with NO TRIGGERS and come across some rear end in a top hat throwing this PERFECTLY GOOD ICE on the fuckin STREET

look at that poo poo, transparent crystals sparkin in the sun (imagine them at sunset, like nature's red light district or the lights of a police car pullin over a dope man), perfect geometric cubles suitable for plato himself, beautiful cubles, little to no bubbleage

i'ma scoop em up and take em home and put em in my arnold palmer cuz ice is a treasure and the global is warming and in five years we AINT gonna HAVE no MOTHERFUCKERIN ICE i'm so pissed FUCKH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ice to meet you

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I'm real mad <breathes into bag of ice>

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I need 2 more ice trays. Im using 3 but its not enough. I use alotta ice

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Do u know what killed the dinosaurs? The ICE!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

<flips on handheld tape recorder> memo to self: new invention, think baby stroller but where the baby would go is instead a cooler for you ice, could be a big market for this one

<releases record button, then presses again> memo to self: call boss and tell him to GO gently caress HIMSELD

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Colonel Cancer posted:

Do u know what killed the dinosaurs? The ICE!

it was actually global communism

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

what if basketball was played with giant ice cubes instead of giant oranges?! the game would be over when the ice melted and I think that'd be a better game. also the cubes don't bounce, have tendency to shatter

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

LET'S GO!!!! <slams down brutal metal riffs while a tennis ball shooting machine on a lazy susan blasts ice cubes into the crowd>

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

<cop bends over the blood-covered corpse of a gang member slain outside a night club, picks up a crystal that glistens in the neon light> this hit has ice cube's finger prints all over it

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

one good "life hack" is if you are thinkin maybe ou want a Prince Albert but you're not ready to commit you can make a mold of one out of silly putty and fill it with water and turn it to ice in your freezer and put it in the tip of your dick

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
And that's just the tip of the iceberg*

*which is only 10% of the iceberg's mass

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
recently became a big fan of ice mainly cause of my bong but also the more i thinjk about it that would probably be one of the best elemental powers to have so its just solid all around plus its been putting in work keeping my drinks cool all these years which is like.. lets see you do that fire

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Mr. Unlucky posted:

recently became a big fan of ice mainly cause of my bong but also the more i thinjk about it that would probably be one of the best elemental powers to have so its just solid all around plus its been putting in work keeping my drinks cool all these years which is like.. lets see you do that fire

*reads this post and throws all my wind enchantments in the bin*

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Isaac posted:

*reads this post and throws all my wind enchantments in the bin*

<launches into standup routine for sweaty jrpg nerds > "so what the gently caress is a sylph, anyway?!"

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I'm eating a donut and I wish it was ice flavor

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
I thought this thread was gonna be about junkies.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Lolie posted:

it's actually a "cool" place to "chill" and just "hang" (like an icicle would)

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Lolie posted:

Me too. Do they call meth ice in the usa?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
ice ice baby

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
ice nine matter

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MiracleWhale posted:

SO fuckin MAD rn i'm walkin down the street just trying to have a NICE DAY with NO TRIGGERS and come across some rear end in a top hat throwing this PERFECTLY GOOD ICE on the fuckin STREET

look at that poo poo, transparent crystals sparkin in the sun (imagine them at sunset, like nature's red light district or the lights of a police car pullin over a dope man), perfect geometric cubles suitable for plato himself, beautiful cubles, little to no bubbleage

i'ma scoop em up and take em home and put em in my arnold palmer cuz ice is a treasure and the global is warming and in five years we AINT gonna HAVE no MOTHERFUCKERIN ICE i'm so pissed FUCKH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Isaac posted:

yeah totes, we're hep to the latest slang

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
In Europe they don't put ice in their drinks

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ein cooler Typ posted:

loving heathens!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I thought this was bad but I hung out with this European girl for 9 months (until she gave birth!!! love em and leave heyoooo) and now I realize it's actually good

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

also the problem with european ice is that half time when it melts you realize you got a god drat cave man in your drink

not ready
Apr 1, 2016

MiracleWhale posted:

what if basketball was played with giant ice cubes instead of giant oranges?! the game would be over when the ice melted and I think that'd be a better game. also the cubes don't bounce, have tendency to shatter

"How many springs are in a basketball?"

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Isaac posted:

We have a rich lexicon of drug jargon.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Let's... kick some ice

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
i dont like ice op. the ice in my freezer is all shrunken and pitiful looking, i think it's from september

TL;dr: gently caress ice

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
ive seen it before, it happens all the time

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Chill, that is p cool of you OP.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
just iced my knee with some frozen peas. ice owns.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
ice is ok i guess, keeps the beers cold

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

AEMINAL posted:

No, you just pead your knee

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Marvin Freeman posted:

i dont like ice op. the ice in my freezer is all shrunken and pitiful looking, i think it's from september

TL;dr: gently caress ice

did you ever think the problem is not ice but your freezer, that's like saying you heard wine was good so you made toilet wine in you bowl from a recipe you found on ehow and it wasn't good and you didn't even consider that maybe you just got a lovely toilet

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

No, you just pead your knee

I just pead my pants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

AEMINAL posted:

frozen peas own

• Locked thread