Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WILL STEAL THE SHOW
This poll is closed.
Sting 0 0%
Ric Flair 1 2.94%
The Godfather 2 5.88%
The APA 1 2.94%
The Freebirds 3 8.82%
The New Day 9 26.47%
Slick 5 14.71%
Jacqueline 0 0%
The Dudley Boyz 0 0%
Stan Hansen 1 2.94%
Vader 2 5.88%
Snoop Dogg 5 14.71%
Sasha Banks APPARENTLY JOHN CENA 3 8.82%
Joan Lunden 2 5.88%
Dana Warrior 0 0%
Total: 34 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Thank you Sting :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Sting :smith:

:unsmith:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

[DONG]

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Seth is going to be curled in a ball sobbing and going "oh my god, I killed Sting" and clutching a picture of himself as a child in Sting makeup one fateful halloween night.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Daniel Bryan retired before Sting did

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
drat.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
Good for you Sting. This goofy business isn't worth dying over.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

pretty sure they just teased summerslam taker/sting

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
seth rollins killed his childhood hero

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Hit Triple H with the bat first

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Seth is going to be curled in a ball sobbing and going "oh my god, I killed Sting" and clutching a picture of himself as a child in Sting makeup one fateful halloween night.

Seth has the worst luck. He injures his hero, he banged a nazi, and we all know what his penis looks like.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

BWV posted:

pretty sure they just teased summerslam taker/sting

Not really

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches

fart blood posted:

Seth has the worst luck. He injures his hero, he banged a nazi, and we all know what his penis looks like.

One man's trash is another man's treasure??

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

RIP Steve
and thank you :unsmith:

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

I'm glad I don't have to watch my childhood hero die in the ring, frankly. Thanks, Sting. :unsmith:

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Ended the show on a strong note, see you on Thunder Wrestlemania!

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Borrowed Ladder posted:

One man's trash is another man's treasure??

But enough about Zahra Shreiber.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm sad to see Sting go but I'd rather he go than pop his neck like a chicken so them's the breaks. I look forward to what is held in the future.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
gently caress Seth Rollins.

I thought Sting said he wasn't retiring just a few days ago.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Super Ninja Fish posted:

And he didn't retire a few days ago, instead he retired today!

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Super Ninja Fish posted:

Yeah I read a recent interview where he said he wanted to fight Undertaker down the line, I guess he changed his mind. As for reasons why we never got to see that match, blame Sting for waiting so long to come to WWE and WWE for being too dumb not to make that either his first or second match when he returned.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Needs More Ditka posted:

IMA GONNA PUT ON MY BOOTSAH

oh god where's the video

Also, I'm generally pretty lukewarm on Sting but that was a great speech and I'm glad he's getting out relatively healthy, with a working brain, and with no addiction problems. Good for him.

Ganso Bomb fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Apr 3, 2016

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
If anyone can make a good use out of finding Jesus it's a pro wrestler who was in the business in the 1980s.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

NowonSA posted:

Yeah I read a recent interview where he said he wanted to fight Undertaker down the line, I guess he changed his mind. As for reasons why we never got to see that match, blame Sting for waiting so long to come to WWE and WWE for being too dumb not to make that either his first or second match when he returned.

He got paid a lot of money to work a couple days a month for like a decade. I don't think he regrets TNA that much. But yea, obviously he should of fought Undertaker last WM.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

When I was like 11 a bunch of mean kids made fun of me for wearing a Sting shirt. Now who's laughing!

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

lamentable dustman posted:

He got paid a lot of money to work a couple days a month for like a decade. I don't think he regrets TNA that much. But yea, obviously he should of fought Undertaker last WM.

Yeah, he made a solid move with TNA getting paid top star dollars with a far lighter work schedule than WWE would have had him on when he could still go, maybe just leave for WWE a year or two sooner than he did, with two he could've worked with basically every top name they had at least once.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

fart blood posted:

Seth hosed a nazi?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

NutritiousSnack posted:

Seth hosed a nazi?

He did!

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Curbstomp really was an appropriate finisher.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

NutritiousSnack posted:

Curbstomp really was an appropriate finisher.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
RIP Sting, you never got to use your best theme in WWE

http://youtu.be/O9hw-NDnft8

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Meth Rollins posted:

Some real creepy Stepford poo poo was going on in Warrior's family. That chick is weird and I hate seeing her

I can't help wondering which daughter is going to rebel against her parents' weird ideals in college and then inevitably become a wrestler anyway.

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

sticklefifer posted:

I can't help wondering which daughter is going to rebel against her parents' weird ideals in college and then inevitably become a wrestler anyway.

If a kid rebels against their parent how exactly is Warrior's daughter gonna turn out?

Clean cut shy amateur wrestler who speaks logic, is hated, loved, then hated when she dies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Add on coming out as a ~*flaming*~ homosexual and dating a muslim, and yeah, pretty much.

• Locked thread