Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAT32 SHAMER

As he stared across the the expanse of his empire, a phrase echoed through his mind. "The road to Easy Street goes through the sewer." Odd, he thought, since this process has been so easy. "The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."

He was a champion alright. He had conquered the the American Wastes in less than a year. Six months, ignoring the Texan Upheaval. Once Michigan and its plentiful supply of fresh drinking water fell to his might, nothing could withstand the might of his hydrated soldiers.The world had ended not by nuclear armageddon, but by ecological disaster. It started with Cascadia falling into the ocean. Then California. The quakes could be felt as far away as Wyoming, and that was the beginning of the end. John was devastated that his beloved Oakland no longer existed, but he knew that the worst was yet to come.

The oceans continued to rise, sending most of the east coast and all of Florida to a watery grave. After Yellowstone erupted, a volcanic winter began, and most of the fresh water became poison. There were habitable zones, or patches, here or there, but overall most of Canada and the US were poisoned hellscapes, leaving only the Great Lakes region relatively untouched, and the city of Detroit thriving.

This is where Madden struck first. Whoever controls the water, can control the continent.

"Discipline is knowing what you're supposed to do and doing it as best you can"

John knew what he was supposed to do. Nobody knew it better than he did.

Especially, nobody would ever mock him for saying something stupid again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
Madden said unto the people of Washington, "breast thine yardstick and raise it high lest ye wisheth fumble pon thine rumble,"
Washington people: "No i dont want to do anything"
A dog ran up and bit madden, while a building fell over in Seattle. John was there and said, "The market..!"
Madden came out throwing oranges and John took them all from the air and made juice for the dog with his hands.
NExt, Madden threw fish but John hates fish and one lands on him in slow motion but the dog shows up and licks it off and they fight madden

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
john madden surveyed the chaos before him, zombies feasting on the flesh of terrified humans who ran to and fro outside his window. carefully he began to draw on the glass with a marker, "you see this guy could have avoided these zombies if he just cut his route right here," madden placed a big x on the glass, "but instead he tries to run right through them, really not a good choice on his part".

MrWillsauce

I hope they bring back the V8 Interception in the new Madden Max movie

FAT32 SHAMER

Luvcow posted:

john madden surveyed the chaos before him, zombies feasting on the flesh of terrified humans who ran to and fro outside his window. carefully he began to draw on the glass with a marker, "you see this guy could have avoided these zombies if he just cut his route right here," madden placed a big x on the glass, "but instead he tries to run right through them, really not a good choice on his part".

breakfast dorito

doritos form part of a healthy breakfast (in theory) and should not be used as a primary source of nutrition (you don't tell me how to live)
nice, i'm ok with you having these words

i'm still mad that i didn't get to do a moonbase alpha post though

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Luvcow posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

"here's a guy who when he's being chased by walkers he goes faster!"

• Locked thread