Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

This is an incredible start

As someone who wrote a senior thesis on the Arthurian tradition I'm just happy to be here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Kashuno posted:

:laffo: Trying to end jokephase with a stupid as gently caress cypher to "foster discussion," when your vote ended up being "WOW SOMEONE DIDN'T WANNA SOLVE THE CYPHER."

Good content

oh as opposed to your nihilist bullshit? You're a horrible poster and don't want to do jack poo poo to help this town or start discussion

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm going to find mod in my city and beat him up for giving me VT tho

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It''s 1am in the morning, why are you making me do work
:negative:

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

This is an incredible start

I'm just happy to be here

Same.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
KK, that is the worst "gotcha!" holy poo poo

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Tremendous Taste posted:

:siren: ##vote taste :siren:

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
And here I was frantically scribbling grids on paper thinking I was helping...

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

TheDonPeters posted:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Rarity posted:

KK, that is the worst "gotcha!" holy poo poo

Yeah this thing with kash is weak man.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

you did help guys, we caught kashuno as scum

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Infinitum posted:

It''s 1am in the morning, why are you making me do work
:negative:

Because you live in upside-down backwards land.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CapitalistPig posted:

:siren: ##vote taste :siren:

Yeah, I legit don't like that claim

##vote Taste

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

TheDonPeters posted:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Khris Kruel posted:

Nah

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Khris Kruel posted:

Def looking forward to lynching someone with a K name..

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Give me another puzzle and i'll unvote you

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Propaganda Machine posted:

Because you live in upside-down backwards land.

Wow. Racist.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

I think you're lying and you just don't want to post to the unconfirmed masonry so that you don't slip up

If you really wanna dive through my post history, you can find in the past where I've asked what the point of unconfirmed masonries is because I just don't get it

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Wait KK are you a lyncher? You're a lyncher aren't you?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

CapitalistPig posted:

Wait KK are you a lyncher? You're a lyncher aren't you?

the hell are you talking about. If anyones a lyncher in this it's you, voting for me for posting a puzzle

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

If you really wanna dive through my post history, you can find in the past where I've asked what the point of unconfirmed masonries is because I just don't get it

It's because you don't think about mafia correctly. It's all about gaining reads on people, and its just another tool for you to use to do that. Being afraid to post in an unconfirmed masonry is scummy as gently caress

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm Vanilla Town

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

I don't believe there are VT in this game ##vote Taste

Khris Kruel posted:

the hell are you talking about. If anyones a lyncher in this it's you, voting for me for posting a puzzle

lol no one voted you for a puzzle post. People vote you for stupidity.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Khris Kruel posted:

No no no no, don't phunk with my heart.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Votecount for Day 1

Kashuno (3): Infinitum, White Noise Marine, Khris Kruel
Tremendous Taste (3): CapitalistPig, Rarity, Kashuno
Khris Kruel (1): CapitalistPig, Kashuno, gannyGrabber, CapitalistPig, Kashuno
Tommunist (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
White Noise Marine (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
Infinitum (0): Rarity, Rarity

Not Voting (24): Your Personal Muse, King Burgundy, SirSamVimes, Rascyc, Friction.123, Podima, Shadow0, TheDonPeters, Azuth0667, Jimson, Glowku, Tommunist, tpink, Propaganda Machine, Doctor Dogballs, Tremendous Taste, GulagDolls

With 24 alive, it's 13 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 07th, 2016 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 57 hours.

(I think this is up to date.)

Soaring Kestrel fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Apr 5, 2016

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

It's because you don't think about mafia correctly. It's all about gaining reads on people, and its just another tool for you to use to do that. Being afraid to post in an unconfirmed masonry is scummy as gently caress

where the gently caress did I imply I'm "afraid" to post in the mason doc?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
That cypher was ballin' anyone that disagrees is a try hard baby. Now I just wish OP really posted it.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

lol no one voted you for a puzzle post. People vote you for stupidity.

ah no, Cpig voted me for a side quest

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

where the gently caress did I imply I'm "afraid" to post in the mason doc?

I think you're lying and that you're afraid to post in the doc

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Khris Kruel posted:

Actually i voted you because of your weird hard on for kashuno for a stupid reason. I've moved on. Try to keep up.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

:laffo: Then why would I even mention a masonry you would have no idea even exists?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jimson posted:

That cypher was ballin' anyone that disagrees is a try hard baby.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

CapitalistPig posted:

Actually i voted you because of your weird hard on for kashuno for a stupid reason. I've moved on. Try to keep up.

defending scum buddy?

You're full of poo poo, you didn't mention Kashuno at all in your vote

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
"Wow I am afraid of typing in a masonry. I better discuss my masonry in the thread'
-A moron

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Khris Kruel posted:

KASHUNO POST THE DOC

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

:laffo: Then why would I even mention a masonry you would have no idea even exists?

trying to gain townie cred...you also mentioned you wouldn't be posting in it

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Has anyone tried knocking on the door yet? Maybe they'll let us out..?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Guys, the first thing Kashuno does is post he's a mason recruiter and then says he wont be posting in it.

That's scummy as gently caress, and he's just trying to get town cred

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I agree with the KK tbh

• Locked thread