Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jimson posted:

That cypher was ballin' anyone that disagrees is a try hard baby.

http://i.imgur.com/dN9LGgZ.webm

quote:

Now I just wish OP really posted it.

I was super excited to decrypt it and find out what it was.. I love ciphers, they're a lot of fun.

Then it turned out to be fake :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Infinitum posted:

I was super excited to decrypt it and find out what it was.. I love ciphers, they're a lot of fun.

sorry :( Just something to get discussion going

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

trying to gain townie cred...you also mentioned you wouldn't be posting in it

what kind of town cred do you get for being in an unconfirmed masonry?!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Infinitum posted:

Same. Murder KK.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Kashuno posted:

what kind of town cred do you get for being in an unconfirmed masonry?!

you're trying to get town cred for mason recruiter

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Are there "daykills" in this game? Can we daykill KK?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Infinitum posted:

To be fair, the cypher itself wasn't fake.

The roleclaim was, however.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno has all ready said he couldn't be scum because he's a mason recruiter, he's trying to use it as town cred

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I mean legit though I just love that he actually made it. I went through and holy poo poo dude. What life events transpired in such a way for you to have this much time, and how do I repeat them.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

gannyGrabber posted:

Has anyone tried knocking on the door yet? Maybe they'll let us out..?

*knock knock* Hello? How about unlocking this door friendos, we have a quest to compete.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

you're trying to get town cred for mason recruiter

it's a mason recruiter that can't recruit without my mason buddy agreeing. I said this already.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Khris Kruel posted:

Guys, the first thing Kashuno does is post he's a mason recruiter and then says he wont be posting in it.

That's scummy as gently caress, and he's just trying to get town cred

Yeah I called him out on it as well.

Why mention it an hour into the game?
Why even loving mention it if you're not going to use it at all?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

gannyGrabber posted:

Are there "daykills" in this game? Can we daykill KK?

Wow.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

I've outed my town power role, idk what else you want tomm

Kashuno posted:

I am a town mason recruiter why are you being bad?

Here's the two posts he makes trying to get town cred for his mason recruiter role

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kashuno posted:

I don't believe there are VT in this game ##vote Taste

For the record, I do believe this game has VT, I just don't think Taste is one.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Infinitum posted:

##vote Kashuno

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Propaganda Machine posted:

The roleclaim was, however.

What role did KK claim? Or are you talking Kash and Mason recruiter?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Infinitum posted:

What role did KK claim? Or are you talking Kash and Mason recruiter?

He said that he got the cypher in his role PM and he was specifically allowed to share it with the thread as a QUEST.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

White Noise Marine posted:

*knock knock* Hello? How about unlocking this door friendos, we have a quest to compete.

WNM knocks at the door, but their attempts are met with...nothing. Not a peep, not a whisper. Just a very, very sturdy wooden door.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

He said that he got the cypher in his role PM and he was specifically allowed to share it with the thread as a QUEST.

That's not a roleclaim mate.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Infinitum posted:

You have me convinced:

##vote Kashuno

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Infinitum posted:

That's not a roleclaim mate.

Okay, you win at wording, but he was still fabricating bullshit. I get not loving jokephase, but my spidey sense is tingling.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I mentioned it because it's useless and I wanted to find someone who wanted to join :sun:

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
KK you played with my emotions at first I was filled with hope and joy that I could be of some use, and then I was crushed by reality, shame, and regret, you are ether a priest or a whore May God have mercy on your soul. But I think you have a point so,

##vote Kashuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:shrug: go ahead you bunch of loving idiots.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Maybe you people will lynch KK tomorrow when you find out you've been played like morons.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

Maybe you people will lynch KK tomorrow when you find out you've been played like morons.

not my fault you're scummy as gently caress :colbert:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Expanding on this

If you're the recruiter, and you don't want to use the masondoc fine.
But you still have the ability to recruit people who might get some use out of it..

It just strikes me as a loving stupid thing to come out and claim when the game has barely started.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Is that a no..?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

Expanding on this

If you're the recruiter, and you don't want to use the masondoc fine.
But you still have the ability to recruit people who might get some use out of it..

It just strikes me as a loving stupid thing to come out and claim when the game has barely started.

I can recruit ONE person. It'll be done today.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Kashuno posted:

I mentioned it because it's useless and I wanted to find someone who wanted to join :sun:

Wait, so if somebody wants to join your masonry, they can get in and then confirm you're not full of it?

On the other hand, that seems like a scumbro thing to do.

Hmm.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I can recruit ONE person. It'll be done today.

Recruit me ya dingus. For your health

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I believe he's a mason recruiter. That's a dumb thing to lie about it.

I just think he's the scum of the masonry

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
You think I'm scum because I don't handle masonries the way you do, and I didn't play your stupid game.

Get off your loving high horse.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

gannyGrabber posted:

Is that a no..?

Why would you want to waste a daykill on D1?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
my flavor is european swallow. Since flavor is important in this game, maybe that'll convince you idiots.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Why would you want to waste a daykill on D1?

d1 daykills own

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

You think I'm scum because I don't handle masonries the way you do, and I didn't play your stupid game.

Get off your loving high horse.

I think you're scum because you're trying to get town cred for your masonry recruiter role and you refused to help with the puzzle when I said it would help town.

You were correct that it was a lie, but it was just to find the scum.

Why would scum participate?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

my flavor is european swallow. Since flavor is important in this game, maybe that'll convince you idiots.

african swallow would be the town swallow :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

I think you're scum because you're trying to get town cred for your masonry recruiter role and you refused to help with the puzzle when I said it would help town.

You were correct that it was a lie, but it was just to find the scum.

Why would scum participate?

I'm not a moron bro, I can figure out when something is fake. Especially from someone like you.

• Locked thread