Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

TheDonPeters posted:

But in a game like this that would be how you would have to play it, after all swallow is not a great claim to have, almost as bad as that coconut one.

My PM clearly stated friction's flavor along with mine, so that would literally be a mod putting a fake claim in a town player's role PM which would be hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm comfortable with my vote. TDP is really trying to poke holes in a solid argument.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
Ok, I grant that a fake claim would be very stupid when you're in a doc with another guy. Its still possible that you can be a mason and scum without the need for a fake claim.

I am still leaning towards voting TDP, but we honestly have so little to go on today will be a crap shoot regardless.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
yeah everyone has played a good game to get this far tbh. Except maybe KK/Hiip but tbf it's because Hiip replaced in really late this game. :<

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
Ok I am going to have to get some sleep soon so I will miss the deadline, tbh I am not sure about Kash but as he is going for me bad I have no choice but to ##vote Kash. I think there is only one scum left so me getting lynched today should not end the game just hope Tpink sides town!

Also sorry for the hammer ganny but your editing my posts was getting on my neves.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Kashuno posted:

My PM clearly stated friction's flavor along with mine, so that would literally be a mod putting a fake claim in a town player's role PM which would be hosed up.

And how was I to know that

[b]##unvote[b/]

If that's true we should be looking at Hipfire and tpink

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
##unvote

Even

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Honestly I also wouldn't be surprised if it was Hiipfire, he keeps getting mad about us "turbo'ing" people before he gets a chance to talk. Except, when he has a chance to talk, he doesn't.

KK/Hiipfire basically disappeared from the thread as soon as CPig died.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Friction.123 posted:

Honestly I also wouldn't be surprised if it was Hiipfire, he keeps getting mad about us "turbo'ing" people before he gets a chance to talk. Except, when he has a chance to talk, he doesn't.

KK/Hiipfire basically disappeared from the thread as soon as CPig died.

If Hiip is scum, KK can literally gently caress off and I will actively avoid playing games with them.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
Right have to get off now, Kash is going at me for next to no reason, the fact that the unconfermed mason exists must mean there is a chance one of you is scum. I don't know about what is normal or not for going in pm and the like but it seems silly to rule it out.

I don't know why he is not bringing this level of suspision against anyone else. After all tpink has claimed somthing new each day, and kk/Hipfire have kept quite and not even disclosed the details of their role we were just left to assume they were God.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
idk this game is loving confusing cause these lynches seem to just kinda happen from my perspective with little resistance and everyone seems to just kinda shrug when someone flips town

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Friction.123 posted:

Could be Don: thinking back, we've had two or three Knights who were killed by the rabbit, so I don't think our original clear of him is valid anymore.

My last post in my defence before turning this off, both of the other guys who were killed by the rabbit flipped VT just like I will if you vote me.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
DonPeters looks at least somewhat sincere, I don't like how Hiipfire has suddenly reappeared at all though.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

TheDonPeters posted:

Also sorry for the hammer ganny but your editing my posts was getting on my nerves.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Friction.123 posted:

DonPeters looks at least somewhat sincere, I don't like how Hiipfire has suddenly reappeared at all though.

Yeah, this. Hiipfire, you were complaining at the beginning of the day how everything is happening without you, then I asked you to contribute your reads, and you basically said "LOL I dunno guys!!" and disappeared again until now.

Is our main assumption for thinking Hiipfire is town-aligned his God claim and that he also claimed he smote someone a while ago? Or is there anything else to it?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Stop posting

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Stop posting

Stop posting

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Seriously dead people stop posting

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Kashuno posted:

:ghost:

NOT EVEN DEATH FREES MY SPIRIT FROM THE WORGEN CURSE

GET GABBIN' OR GET GOIN'

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

tpink posted:

Yeah, this. Hiipfire, you were complaining at the beginning of the day how everything is happening without you, then I asked you to contribute your reads, and you basically said "LOL I dunno guys!!" and disappeared again until now.

Is our main assumption for thinking Hiipfire is town-aligned his God claim and that he also claimed he smote someone a while ago? Or is there anything else to it?

He did smite a 3P, which isn't necessarily a town clear. However I have a hard time reconciling kk'S play and hiip is kinda a lurker at heart and therefore I have to go with my originally lean of town. I hate replacements >:(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kashuno posted:

It's just a flesh wound!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Ponies everywhere

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Friction.123 posted:

Well people are actually posting while I'm awake so I have stuff to respond to rn

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Also this happens every game I join and is one of the reasons I took a break, the entire "I don't like how X has suddenly reappeared" is loving annoying when people ask you to post and then act all suprised when you do

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

HiipFire posted:

Also this happens every game I join and is one of the reasons I took a break, the entire "I don't like how X has suddenly reappeared" is loving annoying when people ask you to post and then act all suprised when you do

I'm mean sure by the asking thing happened like three days in a row, you've only just now started giving opinions.

Who do you think is scum, and why?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
God dammit brain, the first part should read "I mean sure but"

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
When is deadline? Vote finder doesn't say.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
It's about to turn midnight and I'm tired af so the wall of text will come to tomorrow but I think might be Don and/or Kash and now im going to sleep before I just pass out

deadline cant possibly be tonight can it?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

HiipFire posted:

It's about to turn midnight and I'm tired af so the wall of text will come to tomorrow but I think might be Don and/or Kash and now im going to sleep before I just pass out

Deadline is tonight, I just don't knkw when. Would have been nice if you could have posted your thoughts earlier in the day instead of just "lol I don't know."

I think you just don't want to say anything, and not because you are going to bed. Just because of the consistent story of saying nothing you've had all game.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Weird. A while ago (like hours ago) the votefinder was saying something like 8 hours till deadline, but I guess that was wrong? Now it's not showing anything.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

HiipFire posted:

Okay ##vote no lynch

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Kashuno posted:

Okay ##vote no lynch

What

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
##vote Kashuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Wel that confirms it. Friction definitely town. Hiip not voting before leaving is sus af tho

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Friction.123 posted:

##vote Kashuno

You think we got two scum left?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Kinda, more importantly I can't shake the nagging feeling in the back of my mind that's been saying Kash is scum for a few days now.

Also I did thing I should have done a long time ago: read my role PM.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Friction.123 posted:

Kinda, more importantly I can't shake the nagging feeling in the back of my mind that's been saying Kash is scum for a few days now.

Also I did thing I should have done a long time ago: read my role PM.

I don't get why you're voting me if you read your role pm

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
The important part is that it explicitly says that I know your role, but not your alignment.

Maybe you are town, but the fact WNM died two nights ago followed by a survivor kill attempt when by all rights it should have been me, is pretty much the tipping point.

I'm going down with this ship, one way or another.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Check the mason doc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
FYI votefinder was way out of date