Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I play. Combine Cpig and TT into one player. *mysterious ape motions*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

hey im not reading a lot of this but that cypher actually is just letter substitution. it says

"SLAM LES MUMS REARS"

it seems obvious to me

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

You guys really like to play mafia.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i am a serial killer

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

anyone got a case i can jump on and be like "yeaaaah I agree with what this person is saying! they've got it goin on!"

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I am casting off my TG history and linking arms with the gbs people

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote your personal muse

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kashuno posted:

WE ARE THUNDERDOMING YOU DICKLORDS

You can Thunderdome all you want...In Hell!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

playing mafia and please cool it with the judgmental tone

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Azuth0667 posted:

Pigs have eyes.

they also exist.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

any interpretation of d1 other than "its the trash compactor from star wars" is willfully ignorant

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

quote:

I realise this is new and having a whole lot of us experienced players talking up a storm might be intimidating

mafia players are a bunch of gilderoy lockharts

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we have to kill mcs.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

please kill ypm so I can use my night action to pwn someone

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Friction.123 posted:

I find it interesting that the only "experienced" player who both voted YPM and was called out by Podima is Kash.

Why would he pass over both SSV and Tomm?

and...cough...me...

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ive been busy with stupid survivor game and ill look at this seriously 2mrrow

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

you all post too much

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

lurking is not a valuable metric this game when a significant number of posters are high volume+low content (saying a lot and nothing.) in essence, there is too many people who are lurking, as in, not engaging, for it 2 matter

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i want to challenge hercule

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote thedonpeters im helpB

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Friction.123 posted:

Why are we still killing the don peters his recent posts have been far more helpful than half of you bandwagoners.

At this point he isn't even lurking anymore so are you just looking for a quick kill or are you actually trying to kill lurkers like claimed? Because if the former than we have a thread full of liars who are all far better lynch targets.

im only interested in getting to d3 and collecting my pay before the roboguards arrive

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

dont act like post count matters in a gmae where 95 of whats said is twitter stream of consciousness

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Mayor Glowku posted:

Says the WIMP with sub 25 posts. You probably couldn't even post your way out of a paper bag BAHAHAHAHA

you're arguing against the wrong point hercule

Azuth0667 posted:

Until then lynch the lurkers is the plan.

POST or PERISH :mad:

you see your reflection in the low post count havers and so you are trying to smash the mirror

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Friction.123 posted:

Anyone who was sincere about wanting to kill lurkers would have seen DonPeter's posts (and the fact they provide more valuable content than half of the "good posters") and moved on to a different target. I am starting to think Azuth wants DP in particular to die.

what kidn of good content

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

taht doesn't refute the point hercule

KK killing a 3p is w/e for me but he's done nothing to make me think he's a bad either

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

actually its a wall of garbage

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

using 100000 words to say nothing is a big old "scum tell." its also what he did.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Mayor Glowku posted:

That actually is a good post. A diamond in the rough, hahah!

maybe hercule really is a bad guy

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

vanilla town... pathetic.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##unvote

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

lets loving kill MCS

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote mcs end this guy

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

SirSamVimes posted:

I like MCS when he actually posts. MCS, where are you?

I Do Not

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

so since nobody else is paying attention i'd just like to claim that mcs is scorpion-aligned

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

can i get a summary on the p machine hate

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

it sounds like pmachine could be bad.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

they just freaking said

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

can you put all that hsit on one post instead of 7

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Azuth0667 posted:

No I mean you've accused people without doing any actual legwork to follow up with it. It's like you're spitting out random accusations as some sort of smoke screen.

can i get some examples here my cat's on fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kashuno posted:

You should actually play Mafia some time do you don't get lynched so early because you're funny

i've never been lynched early except when I've been caught serial killing, which won't happen this game, as I've gone to great lengths to hide the fact that I am a 3p serial killer/poisoner who has infected Glowku with Hercule Disease

• Locked thread