Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

time fight some ke niggets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

DOOOONNNNTTTT

smoke weed er'ry day :smokes a bowl:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

hope you guys like new players :sun:

better than SOME posters around here :colbert:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Azuth0667 posted:

I'm still a newbee and have no clue what is going on but, I would like in.

Time to make Camelot great again

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

hmm, still haven't purged all the anime avatars yet...

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Tommunist posted:

put me in captain kruel

very well, you man the helm. *blows extremely small whistle* Plot a course for Amsterdam. Number 2, arrange festivities for a "ho down"...make it so

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

ENGAGE

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

White Noise Marine posted:

What kind of ho down we talking here?

*pulls sunglasses down* The serious kind

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

tpink posted:

Oh dear :ohdear:. This is not off to a good start!

ok here's a tip. Anyone who puts the third vote down on day 1, no matter what, they're scum...this only works for the FIRST third vote of day 1

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

gannyGrabber posted:

I swear your av changes every time you post... Seems like witch craft to me...

someone saw the anime purge in GBS, thought it would be funny to give me an anime avatar

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno singing Electric Six - Gay Bar and will lead me astray

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

self votes are the optimal strategy

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

and you thought this would take forever :colbert:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

hello fellow questers. I've been charged with receiving an extra side quest and need to solve this to gain knowledge of the scum. I'm allowed to post this image from my role:

At first glance not sure what's up. Help me solve it?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Propaganda Machine posted:

Have you tried it against a mirror?

That's a great idea

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Infinitum posted:

Cold is it mate?

just excited :sun:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

because an unconfirmed masonry is literally useless except for one time ever in my history of playing mafia.

you're loving dumb, I've caught scum numerous times in an unconfirmed masonry

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

get your rock hard nips out of here

I hope you think of my nips everytime you're with a significant other

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

I don't think of you even while I read your posts, sorry.

Probably cause you're pissed that someone with a K in their name is a better poster now

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

that's fair. I like him

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Yo Kash, this puzzle will help the town...you wanna help us out?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Infinitum posted:

KK how was it originally sent to you in your role PM..

Why do you have it on a piece of paper instead of copy/pasting the image?

I put it down on a piece of paper to look at it and rotate it. It was given to me in a gif. I couldn't copy paste the image, had to redraw it.

I'm not allowed to help you guys out. Its part of my role to set ya'll on a quest.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

I already gave you the translation results

what do you think of them?

and it almost looks like it doesn't help us...is that the end of your helping?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

those results look like gibberish tbqh

outrageous

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

I wouldn't put it past you to just make this poo poo up

why would you think that

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

Because it's you

c'mon man, lighten up. We're on a quest! Help us with your smart brain kashuno!

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

just got a PM...

I want you all to imagine a tic tac toe field...

then I want you to imagine a phones key pad with letters

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

so I'm just going to give it up...

Substitute the keypad from a phone and it says "gently caress the joke phase"

Kashuno is scum ##vote Kashuno

He doesn't want to post in a unconfirmed masonry doc because he is afraid he'll slip and show himself to be scum.

He doesn't want to help with the puzzle because he's scum and doesn't want to help the town

slam dunk, bitch

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

It wasn't a loving quest it was some stupid bullshit you made up (as I suspected) and I am actually the only person who's posted in my masonry so far so gently caress right off with that :D

how the gently caress does that make you town?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

##vote KK trying to distract from any sort of actual discussion by posing a fake stupid "puzzle" and then using it as justification for anything is lol.

what the gently caress ever, I posted in loving joke vote phase, trying to END THE JOKE VOTE PHASE. I'm trying to start discussion. You're just caught scum

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

how does it make me scum that I find unconfirmed masonries pretty much useless?

I think you're lying and you just don't want to post to the unconfirmed masonry so that you don't slip up

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

:laffo: Trying to end jokephase with a stupid as gently caress cypher to "foster discussion," when your vote ended up being "WOW SOMEONE DIDN'T WANNA SOLVE THE CYPHER."

Good content

oh as opposed to your nihilist bullshit? You're a horrible poster and don't want to do jack poo poo to help this town or start discussion

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

you did help guys, we caught kashuno as scum

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

CapitalistPig posted:

Wait KK are you a lyncher? You're a lyncher aren't you?

the hell are you talking about. If anyones a lyncher in this it's you, voting for me for posting a puzzle

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

If you really wanna dive through my post history, you can find in the past where I've asked what the point of unconfirmed masonries is because I just don't get it

It's because you don't think about mafia correctly. It's all about gaining reads on people, and its just another tool for you to use to do that. Being afraid to post in an unconfirmed masonry is scummy as gently caress

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

lol no one voted you for a puzzle post. People vote you for stupidity.

ah no, Cpig voted me for a side quest

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

where the gently caress did I imply I'm "afraid" to post in the mason doc?

I think you're lying and that you're afraid to post in the doc

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

CapitalistPig posted:

Actually i voted you because of your weird hard on for kashuno for a stupid reason. I've moved on. Try to keep up.

defending scum buddy?

You're full of poo poo, you didn't mention Kashuno at all in your vote

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

:laffo: Then why would I even mention a masonry you would have no idea even exists?

trying to gain townie cred...you also mentioned you wouldn't be posting in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Guys, the first thing Kashuno does is post he's a mason recruiter and then says he wont be posting in it.

That's scummy as gently caress, and he's just trying to get town cred

• Locked thread