Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should sit on the Iron Throne
Cersei Lannister/Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish
Jamie Lannister/Bronn
Jon Snow (bitch you know he ain’t dead)/Ser Davos Seaworth, “the Onion Knight”
Brienne of Tarth/Podrick Payne
Tyrion/Varys/Missandei/Grey Worm coalition
Arya Stark/No One
Sansa Stark/Theon “Reek” Greyjoy
Reanimated corpse of The Mountain/Wight that used to be Badass Wildling Milf
View Results

• Locked thread
Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Sergg posted:

old Lady Tyrell.
TBH, Diana Rigg giving the Sand Snakes the, "I have shoes older than you. Shut up while the adults are talking" was one of the more satisfying parts of the last few episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Given that we have what, 1.5 seasons left I can't see anything substantiave coming from the out of money/Iron Bank plotline

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

go3 posted:

Given that we have what, 1.5 seasons left I can't see anything substantiave coming from the out of money/Iron Bank plotline

At most what I could see is something like the Gold Cloaks disappearing and the Lannisters finding themselves short on forces. I don't expect any further bankchat.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

The Iron Bank's business model of "give lots of money to foreign warlords and hope they win and then pay it back eventually" can not be leaving the investors happy.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Best Friends posted:

The Iron Bank's business model of "give lots of money to foreign warlords and hope they win and then pay it back eventually" can not be leaving the investors happy.

theyre venture capitalists

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
They're actually secret followers of the God of Death, and they finance foreign wars as long as there is the promise of blood to be spilled. Much more efficient than this face stealing business. Lately they've acquired an interesting new client in the far north of Westeros...

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Best Friends posted:

I dunno, they backrolled a family famous for rich gold mines. Seems like a fairly safe investment.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

the knights of the vale calvary charge in ep 9 gives me a huge boner

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
Really the only shocking part of Cersei blowing up the sept was that no one was getting married in it at the time

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Uncle Enzo posted:

Really the only shocking part of Cersei blowing up the sept was that no one was getting married in it at the time

That's because Game of Thrones is modeled after medieval England, not contemporary America.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Diarrhea Elemental posted:

That's because Game of Thrones is modeled after medieval England, not contemporary America.

Wouldn't that make it contemporary West Asia?

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Booblord Zagats posted:

Wouldn't that make it contemporary West Asia?

The Lannisters are America, High Sparrow is either Zawahiri or Baghdadi, just need to figure out who the Tyrells would be.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Diarrhea Elemental posted:

The Lannisters are America, High Sparrow is either Zawahiri or Baghdadi, just need to figure out who the Tyrells would be.

The UK.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kurds

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Is Dinklage the only American in a major role? I used to think dany was American because her accent is so bad but nope, she's just doing a weird accent.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Is Dinklage the only American in a major role? I used to think dany was American because her accent is so bad but nope, she's just doing a weird accent.

Nah, Jason Mamoa and Pedro pascal are Americans. So is the Sand Snake with the really nice tits and hips

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I clicked on every name on the GoT main IMDB page and yeah, he's the only American.

Edit:
Drogo was an American.

Tyene Sand is American.

Plus the legend of fookin gin alley Karl Tanner was American.

Edit2: I'm done digging through IMDB because half the people in only one or two episodes don't even have pictures associated. Basically the entire cast is from the UK. There are a handful of other europeans, less than a half dozen people from the americas, and a couple of people from Africa or the middle east.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Jul 1, 2016

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Booblord Zagats posted:

Nah, Jason Mamoa and Pedro pascal are Americans. So is the Sand Snake with the really nice tits and hips

read that as solid snake and got really loving confused

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Forgot about Jason Mamoa but I'm legit surprised that Pedro Pascal and Karl Fookin Tanner are American. Both great actors.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Forgot about Jason Mamoa but I'm legit surprised that Pedro Pascal and Karl Fookin Tanner are American. Both great actors.

Pedro Pascal is loving awesome. If you haven't seen Narcos, rectify that.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

MrYenko posted:

Pedro Pascal is loving awesome. If you haven't seen Narcos, rectify that.

Couldn't agree more. Really, all the American actors in GoT are amazing, what we lacked in quantity in this one we more than made up for in absolute quality

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I'm watching Conan's ComicCon shows, the cast of GoT is on, and as soon as the panel assembles, I'm looking at this:

Please tell me I'm not the only one that had to guess for a whole drat while who the hottie on the left is.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

nope i dunno who it is

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

That's the loving Waif :o

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
RBF gots a nice rack.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

holy poo poo it is too
drat

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

lol yeah I didn't know either

They did a comiccon panel right worth watching?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Lazy Reservist posted:

RBF gots a nice rack.

Holy poo poo :quagmire:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

RIGHT?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

lol yeah I didn't know either

They did a comiccon panel right worth watching?

Haven't seen it yet, but I've heard that the two producers supposedly took more of a back-seat role this time, leaving the actual cast (living and deceased) to joke around more, instead of just being pretentious pricks that seize the conversation with their smug faces.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
dem tits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I'm watching Conan's ComicCon shows, the cast of GoT is on, and as soon as the panel assembles, I'm looking at this:

Please tell me I'm not the only one that had to guess for a whole drat while who the hottie on the left is.

got a many faced god for her to serve roight eeeeeeh :jackbud:

• Locked thread