Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Whale?
Bowhead
Beluga
Blue
View Results

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm ending the rebellion

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

As I sat there at my ease, cross-legged on the deck; after the bitter exertion at the windlass; under a blue tranquil sky; the ship under indolent sail, and gliding so serenely along; as I bathed my hands among those soft, gentle globules of infiltrated tissues, wove almost within the hour; as they richly broke to my fingers, and discharged all their opulence, like fully ripe grapes their wine; as. I snuffed up that uncontaminated aroma,- literally and truly, like the smell of spring violets; I declare to you, that for the time I lived as in a musky meadow; I forgot all about our horrible oath; in that inexpressible sperm, I washed my hands and my heart of it; I almost began to credit the old Paracelsan superstition that sperm is of rare virtue in allaying the heat of anger; while bathing in that bath, I felt divinely free from all ill-will, or petulance, or malice, of any sort whatsoever.

Squeeze! squeeze! squeeze! all the morning long; I squeezed that sperm till I myself almost melted into it; I squeezed that sperm till a strange sort of insanity came over me; and I found myself unwittingly squeezing my co-laborers’ hands in it, mistaking their hands for the gentle globules. Such an abounding, affectionate, friendly, loving feeling did this avocation beget; that at last I was continually squeezing their hands, and looking up into their eyes sentimentally; as much as to say,- Oh! my dear fellow beings, why should we longer cherish any social acerbities, or know the slightest ill-humor or envy! Come; let us squeeze hands all round; nay, let us all squeeze ourselves into each other; let us squeeze ourselves universally into the very milk and sperm of kindness.

Would that I could keep squeezing that sperm for ever! For now, since by many prolonged, repeated experiences, I have perceived that in all cases man must eventually lower, or at least shift, his conceit of attainable felicity; not placing it anywhere in the intellect or the fancy; but in the wife, the heart, the bed, the table, the saddle, the fire-side; the country; now that I have perceived all this, I am ready to squeeze case eternally. In thoughts of the visions of the night, I saw long rows of angels in paradise, each with his hands in a jar of spermaceti.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Good poll

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

What happened to 14

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

El Burbo posted:

What happened to 14

kite

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

El Burbo posted:

What happened to 14

die!!

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Your mama

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

As I sat there at my ease, cross-legged on the deck; after the bitter exertion at the windlass; under a blue tranquil sky; the ship under indolent sail, and gliding so serenely along; as I bathed my hands among those soft, gentle globules of infiltrated tissues, wove almost within the hour; as they richly broke to my fingers, and discharged all their opulence, like fully ripe grapes their wine; as. I snuffed up that uncontaminated aroma,- literally and truly, like the smell of spring violets; I declare to you, that for the time I lived as in a musky meadow; I forgot all about our horrible oath; in that inexpressible sperm, I washed my hands and my heart of it; I almost began to credit the old Paracelsan superstition that sperm is of rare virtue in allaying the heat of anger; while bathing in that bath, I felt divinely free from all ill-will, or petulance, or malice, of any sort whatsoever.

Squeeze! squeeze! squeeze! all the morning long; I squeezed that sperm till I myself almost melted into it; I squeezed that sperm till a strange sort of insanity came over me; and I found myself unwittingly squeezing my co-laborers’ hands in it, mistaking their hands for the gentle globules. Such an abounding, affectionate, friendly, loving feeling did this avocation beget; that at last I was continually squeezing their hands, and looking up into their eyes sentimentally; as much as to say,- Oh! my dear fellow beings, why should we longer cherish any social acerbities, or know the slightest ill-humor or envy! Come; let us squeeze hands all round; nay, let us all squeeze ourselves into each other; let us squeeze ourselves universally into the very milk and sperm of kindness.

Would that I could keep squeezing that sperm for ever! For now, since by many prolonged, repeated experiences, I have perceived that in all cases man must eventually lower, or at least shift, his conceit of attainable felicity; not placing it anywhere in the intellect or the fancy; but in the wife, the heart, the bed, the table, the saddle, the fire-side; the country; now that I have perceived all this, I am ready to squeeze case eternally. In thoughts of the visions of the night, I saw long rows of angels in paradise, each with his hands in a jar of spermaceti.

weird post

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

vocaloid orgasm
Apr 15, 2011

I keep on singing
Eternal life
VOCALOID
my name is dubs and i support sharkey's hostile takeover.

hi!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

vocaloid orgasm posted:

my name is dubs and i support sharkey's hostile takeover.

hi!

who

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

whales are beautiful sea creatures

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

did you know bowhead whales have really thick heads and can smash through ice floes

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Sharkopath posted:

beautiful space creatures too

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

:agreed:
the gifs are nice

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Voted Blue whale btw

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

dogsicle posted:

weird post

there will be no mutiny on this whaling vessel

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

I would

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i would hug a whale and be its friend

kojei
Feb 12, 2008
post more whales so i can judge the poll options properly

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

me and my whale friend would be unstoppable

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I voted for bowhead, since I wanna see the underdog win.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

heres a spot where a bowhead whale broke through 7 inches of ice to make a breathy hole, demonstrating their tremendous strength.

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

its the only time i'll get on the first page of a chat thread

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

even if it is an illegal one

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

heres a spot where a bowhead whale broke through 7 inches of ice to make a breathy hole, demonstrating their tremendous strength.

I'm glad I made the right choice.

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

voted bowhead

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Srice posted:

I voted for bowhead, since I wanna see the underdog win.

It's the underdog but the OP may convince people otherwise

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Let's go, beluga

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

im having a whale of a time

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Namtab posted:

Let's go, beluga

It's probably terrible that it's in captivity, but cute regardless

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Allarion posted:

:kimchi:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I voted.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

What do you think of Black Heaven, Sharky? I watched some of it a long time ago but stopped for some reason.

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Allarion posted:

in the wild:

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

GorfZaplen posted:

What do you think of Black Heaven, Sharky? I watched some of it a long time ago but stopped for some reason.

Gorf it rules its one of my fav animes now.

It's way more of a slow psychological piece about the washed up rocker getting back into his old life and how it conflicts with his mundane salaryman life, but theres also lots of comedy with a chorus trio and the music and sound design and timing are all spot on.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
:gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

the ocean is a scary place sometimes