Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Onsa rules and bikes are cool

My favorite bike is all of them because they're fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

Did you get your bike yet or are you still looking around?

I'm still shopping but it's been a lot of fun trying out different bikes! I have to keep in mind that I have to go 100+ miles every few weeks so finding one that is comfortable for a long ride is hard when you're just test driving

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

The cool part about getting into bikes is that everyone is really nice and welcoming and you meet a lot of people who want other people to have the same good experiences they do

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

The shopping around part is some of the most fun yeah.

At least have a riding style or even manufacturer down?
How about engine size?

I want to get a more sporty bike because it's the kind I've wanted since I was in highschool but I don't want to get a small bike and end up wanting more. I've been looking at mostly 600cc+ bikes and Kawasaki and Yamaha have been the most enjoyable ones so far when it comes to look and feel

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

The ninja 650 was a really good one that I've been leaning towards for sure. I haven't really had that many people doing stuff like that except for my mom who I guess is relentlessly trying to make me not want to get one by asking all of her friends for crash stories to tell me

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

They didn't get the KTM license for the show though... I wanna see a superduke.

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

If so then the reveal of the super duke rider will be good

• Locked thread