Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
I'm a compulsive liar and I can't help it if I have an urge to just make up poo poo and post it on the Internet when someone doesn't have an adequate number of trigger warnings on their post. Because I always have to have that one up. And everyone should be able to just read my mind and know what triggers me into lying.

Here are a few arbitrary things that trigger me:

1. Balloons. Triggered because once a goon send me a dick picture only it wasn't a normal dick pic it was a dick in a balloon with the words "BLOW ME UP" printed on the side. And then he sent a bideo of it and he stuck a pin into the balloon and it popped with a really loud bang which scared me, and then he started crying like a little bitch when the latex snapped against his balls. So do not ever mention balloons or the phrase BLOW ME UP to me. Ever. This was very traumatizing.

2. Beets. I don't like them. They are the worst vegetable ever and people who like beets are the reason why zyklon b chambers should become a thing again. All beets posts should come with trigger warnings because no one wants to see that.

3. Goatse. And not for a reason you would expect. When I was a wee porpoise I read some play about a man who fell in love with a goat. He was married and cucked his wife for a bleating goat. And then he made out with his gay son at the end of the book. But whenever someone refers to the Goatse guy as Goat Man it triggers me into thinking about that goat awful play.

4. Teeth scraping against concrete. It is even worse than nails on a chalkboard believe it or not. I didn't put a trigger warning on that and I bet you cringed. Trigger warnings for this are of utmost importance.

5. Vanilla Ice. This one does not require any explanation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Triggers and people that bitch about them.

e: :yosbutt:

Scathach has a new favorite as of 05:32 on Apr 5, 2016

Robot Jelly
Jul 15, 2007

Bleep Blorp

Trojan.exe posted:

2. Beets. I don't like them.

tag your gore/beets asswipe

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
how's it feel being a 14 y/o republican, OP?

• Locked thread