Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Me? Don't worry about me...
Grimey Drawer
The same reason aliens invade New Jersey in Megas XLR, I suppose. To wit: Because it's funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
One of those doors gave you two car batteries and no guns, so I'm pretty sure they are just random items.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer

ThornBrain posted:

Forgot to upload this yesterday because I'm at the top of my game.
My game being Harvest Moon: Animal Parade.

You're not LPing that one are you?

I must say, I am greatly enjoying MDK and MDK2 for their utter ridiculousness. It looks like MDK2 is a chore to actually play in some respects, but... well, I'm not going to run out and buy them on a whim or anything, but the LP makes me wish I'd played them back in the day.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer

SardonicTyrant posted:

I'm surprised you killed Schwang just by shooting him, because you were *supposed* to use the big red buttons to harm him. Each had a different funny effect.

Kind of curious what those are, though whether Jacob's going to show that off is anybody's guess.

• Locked thread