Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

This game is extremely sick, I made it to the 4th floor boss after having a killer loving run with the stinger and the light gun.(it shoots loving duck hunt ducks when you reload)

I got recked by that boss but hot drat, what a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

goferchan posted:

Which boss was it? It seems like they're randomized from a pool of 3-4 per floor ala Binding of Isaac. The Tank is the first one that absolutely annhialated me

The red cloak dude with a pistol for a head.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I rescued a blue bullet looking thing with a mustache on the second floor, when back to the main floor and hes nowhere to be found. What exactly did I unlock?

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I rescued a weird alien that spoke in a bunch of gibberish, do I need to anything with it while its here or can i just expect it to show up somewhere when i leave this floor.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Finally made it to the second secret level and died to the boss :negative:

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Do you only have to build the bullet once or once for every character?

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Maaaaaaaaan, I beat the Dragun once, didn't realize you had to blow up its head to get the last bullet piece, got another successful run and then the forge lady wasn't even there! :argh:

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Well I built the bullet, but I could not kill the Marine's past. :negative:

at least I don't have to worry about bullet pieces anymore.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

So i get to the end, with the bullet, kill the Dragun and then use the gun and it cuts to black as I warp back in time and just hangs there while the credits music plays. This is the second time its happened, tho first time was before i got the bullet.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

How do you swap skins after you kill the past with a character?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

For the Robot and the Bullet, do they have pasts to kill, or do I just go to bullet hell for their various unlocks?