Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

When you free someone from a cell, do you have to complete that floor for it to count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

To get a boss flawless is it only red heart damage or does losing a shield count too?

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I enjoy the corsair in boss rooms and then just switching to another gun. Persisting bouncing bullets is nice for extra damage.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The Iron Maiden enemy is the worst in the game, always ruins my runs

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

This was my best run yet. I've only played as the Pilot so far. I liked him the best and haven't seen a reason to change. Getting the speed upgrades, imo, make a huge difference in boss fights. I just walked in circles around the Beholster.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The lockpick has worked for me as the Pilot probably 80% of the time. Is it suppose to be worse? I must be getting lucky.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Getting a bunch of crap guns = bad

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

CJacobs posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUflIq_4gNs

I made a video on how to play as the Cultist by yourself, although there aren't many steps to it. So if you do want that, here you go.
Wish they would just let you play as him. The dart gun is fun.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Jibo posted:

Sure you can beat the first floor boss with the starting gun but it's so tedious that it sucks the fun right out of the game.

I haven't gotten to the point where I will restart a run if I get a poo poo first floor but it is tempting.
If I don't flawless the 1st floor I pretty much reset now

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Waffle! posted:

I've rescued the blue bullet, Link wannabe, and the vampire(?) girl that was combing her hair, and don't see any of them in the breach. The orc guy mentions that "she didn't want to share her ledge" but no one else is around.
The last one will sometimes offer more items for sale at the shop. I don't know what the other two do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Is there a table showing every gun and the damage it does?