Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who wins next year?
This poll is closed.
NJIT 6 7.32%
Northwestern 9 10.98%
Pitbull 6 7.32%
Duke/Satan 11 13.41%
A blue blood 11 13.41%
"Leadership and academics" 11 13.41%
UCI loving Anteaters 10 12.20%
Connecticut Women Basketball in the Mens 18 21.95%
Total: 52 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

It's because Pat Summitt (PBUH) is slipping from us slowly. I'm going to give Geno a Gotch-style Piledriver and pin him.

There was an "accidental" botch in the process

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

RumbleFish posted:

Grayson Allen is coming back to Duke. drat. Been a bad couple of days for UNC.

Why is he not at least seeing what the nba wants him to improve on :psyduck:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

:suspense:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ross Angeles posted:

All I know about Marvin Menzies is that New Mexico State had those two giant loving Indian dudes and his gameplan was "get the ball to the guy who's like 7'6"

They were native american :eng101:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Huh well I'll be damned

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

kiimo posted:

I would never want to be taller than like, 6-5. Tops.

Why?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

kiimo posted:

I feel like the taller you get the worse your quality of life is and also the greater the danger of dying young because your heart goes out.

Unrelated I have a friend who is 6'9 (I'm 5'11) and it's next to impossible to hang out with him unless he's sitting down. It's exhausting on the neck to just hang around him.

Interesting

Imagine to how he feels looking down all the time

Bird in a Blender posted:

Tall people are a little more likely to have heart problems, Moses Malone just died of heart issues at 60. Also, being tall makes normal things a pain in the rear end. I'm 6'-2", and flying coach sucks for me. My knees are constantly pressed into the back of the seat, I can't imagine being any taller. Plus, lots of clothing needs to get special ordered because stores won't carry things tall/large enough. I'm like right at the cusp of still fitting into clothes at stores, but I still special order stuff like dress shirts because the sleeves are always too short.

I'm the same height and I don't have that issue with clothes. Maybe your arms are longer than average?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Hello Towel posted:

I'm taller than both of you and can't find any clothes that are long enough for me that aren't also a goddamn tent.

Some of us tall people are also slim, damnit. :argh:

I'm sorry :smith:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Bird in a Blender posted:

That is sort of my problem too. I have a 16 neck and a 35/36 sleeve. Most of the time I can't find a shirt past 34. My wing span is like 77" or so. I also have like a 35 inseam, but I usually make 34 work because I can find those.

I'm sorry :smith:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Was embiid a 5 star recruit?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
He's compassionate and gritty

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha
https://twitter.com/RutgersMBB/status/770794324279767040

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I thought Perry Ellis used up all his eligibility

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Mitch McGary is cool and good and I'm devastated by him wasting his career

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Is Rutgers good at anything for gently caress sake