Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who wins next year?
This poll is closed.
NJIT 6 7.32%
Northwestern 9 10.98%
Pitbull 6 7.32%
Duke/Satan 11 13.41%
A blue blood 11 13.41%
"Leadership and academics" 11 13.41%
UCI loving Anteaters 10 12.20%
Connecticut Women Basketball in the Mens 18 21.95%
Total: 52 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Look at this freaking dude

https://twitter.com/smartfootball/status/717211101331636224

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
There's no women's college ball thread on the first page, and I'm not going to look for it. Geno Auriemma can suck my rear end hole. gently caress you Geno Auriemma, gently caress you all the way to hell you piece of poo poo

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/FakeSportsCentr/status/717531735370498048

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Oh wow UConn wins another women's championship. I'm gonna settle my nuts on Geno's face

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

SamuraiFoochs posted:

HOW THE gently caress CAN NO TEAMS KEEP WITHIN 20 POINTS OF THEM

I just don't get it.

It's because Pat Summitt (PBUH) is slipping from us slowly. I'm going to give Geno a Gotch-style Piledriver and pin him.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Probably Magic posted:

A Huffington Post article the other day tried to make Geno and UConn out as martyrs because no one was saying Villanova's forty-point win was ruining the men's game and :psyboom:

Blogospheres are the absolute worst about sports.

I hate him. He is the only man outside of my family that has ever made my dear old mother swear in anger. gently caress you Geno and gently caress your stupid rear end glasses too, you old crusty piece of poo poo garbage idiot

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Pastner is getting bought out by Georgia Tech. That makes all the Tigers fans here in Memphis extremely happy.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Joey Freshwater posted:

Donnie loving Tyndall

remember when he had a cup of coffee in knoxville. lol. thank goodness we cut bait fast

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Probably Magic posted:

That's one hell of a weird photo filter.

I'm more concerned about that bad looking jersey. There's a hundred thousand dudes out there making photoshops of poo poo like Durant in a Boston jersey or Chris Bosh in a Grizzlies jersey and the #1 recruit in the nation can't get one of those goofballs to whip something up for him?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
idk why this is so funny to me

https://twitter.com/SBNationCBB/status/721036645256986624

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

RC and Moon Pie posted:

This will end well.

Josh is a confirmed pleb

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I wasn't going to read that longass post, but then people said it was good, so I went back and read it, and I agree that it was good

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

kiimo posted:

It's a 40 page thread of the kind of hatred only the rust belt can produce.

*bangs hands on lunch table like a child at summer camp* link it
link it
link it

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Houston Astros beat writer is insanely salty about Memphis wanting to get into the Big XII. This whole thread is quite a treat

https://twitter.com/brianmctaggart/status/728087006832533504

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Matey posted:

add both teams

make BigXII 12 again

They're saying Cincy is a shoo-in, so it's down to one more school.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Rednecca is now a cultural institution bringing people from all over the midsouth and I won't hear anyone disparaging it

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/jake_trotter/status/730161667141574657

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm 3'7" and weigh 500 pounds

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

SeannieDarko posted:

Which goons are U of Memphis basketball fans? Nick? I'm curious about the grad transfer that Butler picked up from there - Avery Woodson. Seems he can by the 3 ball pretty well.

I'm not a Memphis State fan but I live in Memphis. He's a good shooter and can play a little defense but isn't great at creating.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
*educator voice* Let's not forget that in 38 years of coaching, every single student who completed their eligibility at Tennessee graduated. Every single one. She was an inspiration to women and men both. I'm pretty crestfallen about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Demon Of The Fall posted:

She almost stabbed a pilot in the neck when he tried to make an emergency landing while in labor so her son would be born in Tennessee and not Virginia. A true Volunteer.

Also, when the pilot told her that red wine eases contractions, she saw that there was no red wine in the plane and grabbed a bottle of bourbon. Don moves for real

• Locked thread