Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I've been waiting to post this review because I wanted to wait until the horribly bad infected ingrown hair that required multiple rounds of antibiotics and has left me with a permanent scar would take to heal - but it's still healing and has made me very unhappy.

I am NOT new to waxing - I have gone to queen bee in culver city for YEARS and have NEVER had an ingrown or a bad experience there - and am familiar with the normal level of pain associated with a Brazilian. Sadly it's a long drive to get to queen bee and when I saw this place open up I figured I could at least give it a try. HUGE mistake.

My experience at European wax center would have been fine, except for the waxer! I don't know if maybe they do something different and the entire warmer full of wax is all for you? but she used the same paddle for every pass and dipped it in the same pot of wax over and over again the whole time. The waxer kept insisting that it was actually painless as I was trembling in agonizing pain and she was taking HUGE chunks of hair at a time. She did my entire bikini area in approx 4 MASSIVE chunks of wax, and when I looked at how HUGE the wax/hair she was holding after I almost fainted. I kept telling myself this must just be how they do it and that at least it only took a couple minutes....that I could survive the pain, that if I went again it would be better the second time, but no, there would be no second time. When I got home and looked at it, it got worse. Not only was there still hair there afterward, but I was bleeding and had a small area of skin that pulled off. Shortly after that area got infected and I got an extremely deep ingrown hair (more like an abscess). It's been months (early December) and not only can I not wax or shave, I've had to be on antibiotics and there's a scar there. It's still healing.

Worst waxing experience of my life. I gave an extra star because the girl at the desk was extremely nice -(new material as of 4/3/14) never mind that extra star. I just went to queen bee again and the wax was so damned amazing this place doesn't even deserve one star. Comparing the two, this place really can't even come close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
My Amazing Anal Wax™

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Edgar posted:

wasn't there some story from hustler where a guy nair'd his rear end crack hair and it turned out rear end hair has a purpose.

It's pretty old but I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about.

I can't refind the story though.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
there is nothing unethical about liposuction and modern liposuction techniques are awesome and very safe
people just want to knock other people to make themselves feel better but the right thing to do is get that fat sucked out of you as soon as possible

its the modern age and you dont need to be fat and you dont need to work off a hundred pounds to do it like an idiot
stop being fat

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

How does this moron think women deal with it? By not being disgusting sweaty pigs who can't wipe their asses properly, I guess?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ive nairned my whole drat under regions and that account is entirely false

also no leg hair in the summer is WAY better

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

gary oldmans diary posted:

there is nothing unethical about liposuction and modern liposuction techniques are awesome and very safe
people just want to knock other people to make themselves feel better but the right thing to do is get that fat sucked out of you as soon as possible

its the modern age and you dont need to be fat and you dont need to work off a hundred pounds to do it like an idiot
stop being fat

They'll just do it and gain it back in a year because they won't change anything to their lifestyle.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

unpacked robinhood posted:

They'll just do it and gain it back in a year because they won't change anything to their lifestyle.
so

what

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Money down the drain at least.

Also:
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/w2H4siV.png :nws:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

carrion kit posted:

barb!! get the gunt jack, we got a plump one

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Wicker Man posted:

Money down the drain at least.

Also:
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/w2H4siV.png :nws:
then get it again until you learn

i dont even want to touch how stupid it is to characterize all fat people as acting uniformly and unable to adapt to new behavior (and thus deserving to be fat) when diet and insufficient exercise that would lead to obesity is often something established during childhood not an inherent and permanent defect of your mind which cannot be overcome because you are (to put it succinctly) inferior mentally as well as physically to us thin people ...as evidenced by their fatness, obviously

"why dont they just work out if they want to be thin?" *goes through a progression of ridicule, disgust, and finally contempt at a fat person exercising in public*

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

gary oldmans diary posted:

stop being fat

Most fatties are unconsciously hiding behind their fat :ssh:.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

This was a boring article

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.
I guess we can infer that the fat lady getting waxed is some kind of Chinese since the white girl was both confused by her genitals and didn't know which way to run the landing strip.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

numberoneposter posted:

ive nairned my whole drat under regions and that account is entirely false

also no leg hair in the summer is WAY better

can confirm

the only problem that comes with no rear end hair is that it gets itchy when it starts to grow back, but that just means its time to get rid of it again

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rice to meet you!! ^_^

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

HoAssHo posted:

I had to look up the conversion from stone to pounds and it's apparently 420 lbs. This chick isn't 420 lbs. I don't know what a 16 exactly looks like but I'm an 8 and I weigh 135, so I'm guessing she's maybe around like 180?

well if 8 is 135 double it for 16

so 270

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
just man up and wax my drat taint and anus, Lisa!

fuckin lol

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

carrion kit posted:

i'm dying

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im starting to side wit h the husky yelp lady at this point

if you dont want to wax vag for a living then fuckin dont lmao

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
what if there was poo crust all over her vag cause fat lady cant clean proper?

Also what happened to taint reaper?

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
A curvy 16 ;)

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i was looking on yelp for polish restaurants and all i get is links to nail polish places

gently caress yelp

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Relin posted:

i was looking on yelp for polish restaurants and all i get is links to nail polish places

gently caress yelp

thats funny but youre also an idiot if you cant figure out categories

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

solaranus posted:

Now I want to see a horizontal landing strip

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It sounds like she had a loving blacksmith apron of untrimmed pubes and rear end in a top hat curly q's so you can't really blame Lisa for getting overwhelmed having to use like 16 strips and keep reheating the wax and just kind of putting her mind a million miles way while she trys not to smell your badly washed rear end in a top hat

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

solaranus posted:

Wouldn't that just be a Hitler mustache?

E: I guess it would be a little too wide to be a true Hitler, but still basically the same kinda shape/orientation.

the future is WOW fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Apr 6, 2016

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

numberoneposter posted:

im starting to side wit h the husky yelp lady at this point

if you dont want to wax vag for a living then fuckin dont lmao

I agree. At a job like that, you either need to get over the ick factor or find another line of work.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I've got shamefully low standards but at size 16 oral is out of the question for me to give but also a requirement to receive.

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

The Mentalizer posted:

Wouldn't that just be a Hitler mustache?

E: I guess it would be a little too wide to be a true Hitler, but still basically the same kinda shape/orientation.

See this is what I was thinking at first, but now I'm kinda partial to a perpendicular orientation. Like the view you would have from the "cockpit" shortly after touching down for a night time landing. Just two parallel lines of "lights" on both sides that stretch off into the gaping abyss that is the horizon.

Split Pea Superman fucked around with this message at 11:03 on Apr 6, 2016

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
:smug: Good morning, you're all just pretending to need this "medicine" because you're drug addicts.

:angel: Good evening, directed pharmaceutical use of amphetamines obviously enriches the lives of many itt and I just woul

big brother was the best skate magazine ever

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

solaranus posted:

date an asian

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
or hit up amber rayne's funeral

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

carrion kit posted:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

NObodiesGeek posted:

I guess we can infer that the fat lady getting waxed is some kind of Chinese since the white girl was both confused by her genitals and didn't know which way to run the landing strip.

I thought it was Japanese ladies that had sideways vulvas... ??

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Size 16.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Tankini! They should have really thought of a better name for something a larger lady is going to wear.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

spud posted:

Tankini! They should have really thought of a better name for something a larger lady is going to wear.

swimming tarp

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

spud posted:

Goes great with my Mankini!

Although calling it "Tank" for short might be a bit discouraging to the bigger ladies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Alisi is an Australian company. Australian women's size 16 is American women's size 12. American women's size 16 is Australian women's size 20.

• Locked thread