Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I've been waiting to post this review because I wanted to wait until the horribly bad infected ingrown hair that required multiple rounds of antibiotics and has left me with a permanent scar would take to heal - but it's still healing and has made me very unhappy.

I am NOT new to waxing - I have gone to queen bee in culver city for YEARS and have NEVER had an ingrown or a bad experience there - and am familiar with the normal level of pain associated with a Brazilian. Sadly it's a long drive to get to queen bee and when I saw this place open up I figured I could at least give it a try. HUGE mistake.

My experience at European wax center would have been fine, except for the waxer! I don't know if maybe they do something different and the entire warmer full of wax is all for you? but she used the same paddle for every pass and dipped it in the same pot of wax over and over again the whole time. The waxer kept insisting that it was actually painless as I was trembling in agonizing pain and she was taking HUGE chunks of hair at a time. She did my entire bikini area in approx 4 MASSIVE chunks of wax, and when I looked at how HUGE the wax/hair she was holding after I almost fainted. I kept telling myself this must just be how they do it and that at least it only took a couple minutes....that I could survive the pain, that if I went again it would be better the second time, but no, there would be no second time. When I got home and looked at it, it got worse. Not only was there still hair there afterward, but I was bleeding and had a small area of skin that pulled off. Shortly after that area got infected and I got an extremely deep ingrown hair (more like an abscess). It's been months (early December) and not only can I not wax or shave, I've had to be on antibiotics and there's a scar there. It's still healing.

Worst waxing experience of my life. I gave an extra star because the girl at the desk was extremely nice -(new material as of 4/3/14) never mind that extra star. I just went to queen bee again and the wax was so damned amazing this place doesn't even deserve one star. Comparing the two, this place really can't even come close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
A fat person walks into a bar

smash crash splinter the bar gets totalled

• Locked thread