Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

SgtScruffy posted:

I saw them on their Bigger Bang tour in 2005 in college, in the farthest away possible seat in the highest bowl section of a massive stadium. There was a delay between the video on the jumbotron and the audio getting to me. Having said that, it was a boss hogg show and Jagger still had it (and did like 50 costume changes doing it)

Similar situation, next to last row of a packed arena. The band was mostly fine, with Jagger being awesome and singing excellently... when we could hear them. I'm not sure if it was some combination of it being by far the loudest show any of us who attended had ever heard (Before or since), the distant seats, the venue (American Airlines Arena in Miami), or what, but they were extremely muddled and it was hard make sense of some songs, particularly ones we didn't know well. Also, the crowd sang almost every loving word of every loving song, to the point of singing over Jagger more than once.

BigFactory posted:

I'd go for free but I'm not paying 90 bucks to sit in the 300 level of a stadium.

My thoughts exactly. I'd love to see them again, but it'd have to be decent seats in a place that usually has decent sound... which would probably mean a couple hundred bucks a ticket at least, and gently caress that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread