Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Token Female posted:

7. This game will not include TWILIGHT. When a player is hammered, stop posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:ghost: gently caress you idiots :ghost:

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
:redhammer: Final Vote Count for Day 1 :redhammer:
Kashuno (8): GannyGrabber, Absurd Revolver, Jimson, HoAssHo, DeadBeatDad, Jimson, Your Personal Muse, flerp, Kashuno, Tendai, Moatillata, Absurd Revolver

Tendai (1): Kashuno, Jimson, Glaucus atlanticus
GannyGrabber (1): Kashuno, Spiros, GannyGrabber
flerp (1): flerp, spiros
Jimson (0): GannyGrabber, Kashuno, JakeP, Tendai, Absurd Revolver, flerp, Moatillata
Your Personal Muse (0): Jimson, Kashuno
SirSamVimes (0): Azuth0667
DeadBeat Dad (0): Kashuno
Spiros (0): SirSamVimes

Not voting: Azuth0667, JakeP, Jimson

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Jimson and Kashuno fierce argument had gathered the attention of the town.

"How dare you not take that there is a mafia in this town that wants to KILL ALL OF US.' demanded Kimson

Kashuno just smirked. Jimson could never understand. How could he? How could the rest of the town even?

But for the attitude, is probably why the town killed Kashuno. And perhaps Kashuno understood since he was one of the votes that got himself killed.

Kashuno, Vanilla Townie, was lynched Day 1

Please send in your night actions.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Unsettled after discovering that they had murdered an innocent, the town retreated to their homes to sleep and reflect on upon the day. A sense of dread began to creep in.

“We are murderers, and one step closer to having the mafia over run our town.”

“Who will they take from us.”

“Will we ever be safe again?”

In the morning the sun rose painting the sky in brilliant reds and pinks. Thirteen citizens woke up and congregated outside, waiting for the bad news to come.

“Who’s missing? Who have we lost?”

Your Personal Muse was absent. The town, with a sense of dread, made its way over to his hut. The door was left unlocked. Once pushed open, it was clear; Your Personal Muse was swimming in a pool of his own blood I the middle of the room. His throat had been cut open.

“Monsters.”

“Check it out! He had a badge.”

“Oh no!

“Not only that. He had a gun too. One bullet fired. I don’t see any evidence of where the bullet went though.”

The town left Your Personal Muse’s house, and started up back where they left off yesterday.

Your Personal Muse, Town Cop/Vigilante, had his throat slit Night 1.

Day 2 begins. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
aye caramba

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I stand by every terrible decision past, present, and undoubtedly future.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Deadline is 11pm EDT (8 pm PDT) Monday April 11th.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Classic YPM :(

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Oh what a night.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Throat slit implies serial killer, I should think.

Bullet being unfound implies either: he shot the doctor target, or he shot someone/thing with immunity. But since we don't know what the list of roles are, we can't use that information for anything useful.

We are all going to die.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Hey Flerp. What did you mean by your post after hammer about waiting for me to be killed at night? Sounds pretty scummy.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
##vote Flerp until he comes and defends himself.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Jimson posted:

Hey Flerp. What did you mean by your post after hammer about waiting for me to be killed at night? Sounds pretty scummy.

Obvious attempt to deflect suspicion, seeing as how you DIDN'T end up dead last night!

##vote: Jimson

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

gannyGrabber posted:

Obvious attempt to deflect suspicion, seeing as how you DIDN'T end up dead last night!

I am having a hard time figuring out what you are saying.
I am deflecting blame away from me by bringing up that Flerp legit said he was gonna kill me? My theory? He is on scum team, they were planning to off me, but decided to choose a different target because he was an idiot and said something about it in the main thread. Why are you coming to his aid SO QUICKLY when he legit said

flerp posted:

i hate you so much and i cant wait for you to die this night

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Jimson posted:

i want you to die thats about it

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Jimson posted:

I am deflecting blame away from me by bringing up that Flerp legit said he was gonna kill me? My theory? He is on scum team, they were planning to off me, but decided to choose a different target because he was an idiot and said something about it in the main thread. Why are you coming to his aid SO QUICKLY when he legit said

lol yes as scum im going to post "im going to kill you" in thread im that loving stupid

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Jimson posted:

flerp posted:

i want you to die thats about it

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

lol how is no one legit seeing this.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

flerp posted:

i hate you so much and i cant wait for you to die this night

here it is, here is my post wanting you to die which i freely admit i posted because i hate you

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
This one seems pretty simple Jimson.

I know what you did.

The dirt does not forget.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Absurd Revolver posted:

This one seems pretty simple Jimson.

I know what you did.

The dirt does not forget.

Is this a claim?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

SirSamVimes posted:

Is this a claim?

Yes it is! A claim of sexual harassment!

Jimson posted:

You get me wet.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

Yes it is! A claim of sexual harassment!

IT WAS AN EXPRESSION OF MY LOVE!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jimson posted:

IT WAS AN EXPRESSION OF MY LOVE!

Take it up with Townie HR!

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
I don't think Kashuno was expecting that to happen considering he never reversed his own vote.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Jimson posted:

lol how is no one legit seeing this.

Because this:

flerp posted:

lol yes as scum im going to post "im going to kill you" in thread im that loving stupid

Like, come on.

Wasn't Spiro trying to hint that he was the vigilante?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
I am disappointed that crusade ended with a :flaccid:.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

HoAssHo posted:

Wasn't Spiro trying to hint that he was the vigilante?

Actually went back and looked and it wasn't vigilante but hunter/tracker:

Spiros posted:

I know a little something about finding scum. At some point, you will all listen to me because my words will be full of power.

Spiros posted:

I haven't done a bit of scum hunting yet. But soon.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Does everyone realize what we've done? We've killed an innocent man.

I don't know if I can bear this burden. I don't think I can carry on. We need to be extra careful and really think through this guys.

##vote:azuth

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Moatillata posted:

I don't know if I can bear this burden. I don't think I can carry on. We need to be extra careful and really think through this guys.

If anyone still wants to crusade gently caress this guy.

##Vote: Moatillata

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Moatillata posted:

Why vote Azuth?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Jimson posted:

Why vote Azuth?
Broke the vote train. You're really bad at this!!

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Awfully quick knee jerk there Zuthie. Strange how quick you are to decry me when I have done nothing. I even gave up my dirt plot. You don't even try to defend yourself. While blood courses through my veins I won't rest until we root out YPMs murderer.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Moatillata posted:

Awfully quick knee jerk there Zuthie. Strange how quick you are to decry me when I have done nothing. I even gave up my dirt plot. You don't even try to defend yourself. While blood courses through my veins I won't rest until we root out YPMs murderer.

You voted me with no reasoning or evidence. If the crusade gathers you're getting burned.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Azuth0667 posted:

You voted me with no reasoning or evidence. If the crusade gathers you're getting burned.

I don't have time to explain currently for reasons outside of this towns control. Rest assured I'll make my reasons known. Let's just avoid a slap fight for now.

:cheers:

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Moatillata posted:

I don't have time to explain currently for reasons outside of this towns control. Rest assured I'll make my reasons known. Let's just avoid a slap fight for now.

I stand by mine then.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Moatillata posted:

Works for me
##vote Azuth0667

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I've got the dirt on all of you!

By that I mean your poo poo. I have all your poo poo. You just leave it laying around.

One man's poo poo is another man's addition to his towering, festering poo poo pile.

(please keep generously donating to the shitpost fund)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Spiros posted:

Kashuno, Jimson:

For the next 24 hours, do not post at or about each other and I will do something beneficial to the town.

Your Personal Muse, Town Cop/Vigilante, had his throat slit Night 1.

I could see why this was argued as being beneficial :tinfoil: but, that's kind of scummy.

Spiros posted:

I do plan to fulfill my end of the bargain but I'm at work for another 30 mins and it's gonna take a little while to write the post up so expect it around ~10.

This has not happened and I am still waiting on it.

##Unvote

• Locked thread