Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

gannyGrabber posted:

You need to format it like this ##vote: Kashuno, you dumb idiot!!!!!!!!!!

More like Butt Infamous. When I close my eyes, I still remember it so vividly...

Do not tell me how to live my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Kashuno posted:

Do not tell me how to live my life

I'm sorry, we are all just trying to get by, living in this harsh and unforgiving world.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

gannyGrabber posted:

I'm sorry, we are all just trying to get by, living in this harsh and unforgiving world.

something awful dot com forum user gannyGrabber, are you scum? Please do not lie to me.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Sweet, I've moved up from illiterate dirt farmer to...

Wait what time period are we in

I'm gonna be one of those people who stands outside of businesses dressed in giant foam costumes holding a sign that they spin around, that seems equivalent.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tendai posted:

Sweet, I've moved up from illiterate dirt farmer to...

Wait what time period are we in

I'm gonna be one of those people who stands outside of businesses dressed in giant foam costumes holding a sign that they spin around, that seems equivalent.

This sounds fake.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

This sounds fake.
Excuse me, check the GBS mafia thread, I take my role very seriously :mad: Gotta stay in character

Yo you want to buy a pay as you go cell phone, buddy?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Begone libetry tax person who has to wear that unfortunately warm and large statue of liberty foam costume!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tendai posted:

Excuse me, check the GBS mafia thread, I take my role very seriously :mad: Gotta stay in character

Yo you want to buy a pay as you go cell phone, buddy?

harassment ##vote Tendai

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
woah :smugdon: WOAH

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Rude :saddowns:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i will have pretty limited internet this afternoon, so please no one do anything particularly scummy while I am busy

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
pls don't harass me anymore I feel violated.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

pls don't harass me anymore I feel violated.
I was just trying to cut you a deal on a cell phone and/or dodgy tax preparation, sorry man.

Trying to kill me for it seems a bit severe though, I feel some suspicion towards you now.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
So much suspiciously suspicious behavior.

Wish I knew what that mean!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

So much suspiciously suspicious behavior.

Wish I knew what that mean!

What specifically is suspicious to you

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tendai posted:

I was just trying to cut you a deal on a cell phone and/or dodgy tax preparation, sorry man.

Trying to kill me for it seems a bit severe though, I feel some suspicion towards you now.

Interesting how your suspicion is immediately rising with 1 vote. Scum getting nervous?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Kashuno posted:

something awful dot com forum user gannyGrabber, are you scum? Please do not lie to me.

I would never be so fortunate. My life is marked by my failures. They follow me every moment of every day.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

What specifically is suspicious to you

People who ask me about what I find suspicious are extra suspicious!

Not in my town you don't.

##vote: Kashuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

People who ask me about what I find suspicious are extra suspicious!

Not in my town you don't.

##vote: Kashuno

This is a very bad vote. It is strange that you find someone asking for clarification of your suspicions to immediately be scum. Very defensive.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

This is a very bad vote. It is strange that you find someone asking for clarification of your suspicions to immediately be scum. Very defensive.

First questions, then intimidation?

Will you stop at nothing, sir?!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

First questions, then intimidation?

Will you stop at nothing, sir?!

And now you are misrepresenting what I'm saying. I didn't use intimidation in any of that post.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Ahhhhhhh, good morning all. Did we all sleep well in our dirt huts? I am famished.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
*munches on large turkey leg thoughtfully*

Anything new happening? Somebody die? Did one of you uncover a vast insidious conspiracy to undermine the morally upright and industrious dirt farmers of our beautiful hamlet?

*scratches butt thoughtfully*

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Buttman of Shangri-La stumbled down main street, from door step to door step, hand against the wall to support himself. The sun beat hot upon his brow, and his legs wobbled beneath him, but still he continued. He could still hear the jeering crowd, the sound of the buzzer, his fiancé dissapearing into the crowd...

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
It turns out, as a desperately poor dirt farmer, that I do not know the meaning of the words "intimidation" or "suspicious".

But I stand strong in my convictions nonetheless :colbert:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I'm with ya, that kashuno guy has always smelled funny.... I expect he's up to something...

*spits on ground*

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Kashuno posted:

harassment ##vote Tendai

##vote Tendai
I saw the word rear end and went with it.

REMEMBER EVERYONE A VOTE FOR TENDAI IS A VOTE FOR rear end!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hello friends im glad all of you are alive and none of you are dead or want to
kill each other

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

flerp posted:

hello friends im glad all of you are alive and none of you are dead or want to
kill each other

Only scum would want to kill each other. True town buddies would never kill each other :hfive:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
As Buttman rounded the corner, he came upon a strange scene. A number of mud covered men were shouting at a giant cell phone. "rear end!" they honked in unison. The cell phone brandished what appeared to be an advertisment for a suspiciously good offer, twirling it in a defensive routine that could only belong to a master of the art. As it cut through the air, the whooshing sounds it made amplified in Buttman's mind, causing the voices to grow louder. He stumbled past, desperately hoping to escape...

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
*shuffles sleepily out front door of home (mud hut? apartment? cottage? Who knows!) into town square in sweatshirt, pajama bottoms and slippers*

*yawning* Hey guys, what's going on? Y'all get up pretty early around here, huh? It's not even noon yet, what the hell?

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

*looking blearily at Buttguy* What's that guy's deal?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

HoAssHo posted:

*shuffles sleepily out front door of home (mud hut? apartment? cottage? Who knows!) into town square in sweatshirt, pajama bottoms and slippers*

*yawning* Hey guys, what's going on? Y'all get up pretty early around here, huh? It's not even noon yet, what the hell?

Pfft, passing himself off as a commoner when he has a roof over his head. Some of us sleep in the dirt, like real americanstownspeople.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Hey man, you could build yourself a lovely shed with a bed made of hay in it too. It's not exactly fancy. How rich can I be when I don't even get out of that hay bed until 11:45 am?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im a dog

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
this is not an rp.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im not rping u idiot

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Me neither, man. I'm really in a sweatshirt, pajama pants and slippers and I really just got up.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Still though, there's got to be a little bit of roleplaying because otherwise what are we even doing here? Right? The GBS game had plenty. I thought that was the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

this is not an rp.

*Glomps Kashuno* DON'T BE SUCH A SILLY BILLY U TURD

• Locked thread