Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Azuth0667 posted:

"I'm happy you asked! At this fine bakery we only use the freshest ingredients that do not cause cancer and a lot of weed."
Hmmm I'm interested keep talking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Azuth0667 posted:

"I'm happy you asked! At this fine bakery we only use the freshest ingredients that do not cause cancer and a lot of weed."

Ah, me mum used to call em "Danderlion pie" what with the flowers and the hair issues she'd be facin'.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Spiros posted:

Ah, me mum used to call em "Danderlion pie" what with the flowers and the hair issues she'd be facin'.

My mom used to call it pussy pie, what with it lookin' like she shoved a whole cat in that pie. She used to come screamin' into my room. "Jimson, you get downstairs right now and eat my pussy pie, ya hear?" Oh, to be young again.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

My mom used to call it pussy pie, what with it lookin' like she shoved a whole cat in that pie. She used to come screamin' into my room. "Jimson, you get downstairs right now and eat my pussy pie, ya hear?" Oh, to be young again.
Did she die in a tragic caulking and floating incident? :ohdear:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Troubling developments ITT.

Also Tendai is obviously a vigilante, what with the tax offers...

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Jimson posted:

I heard tell of yer mom's pussy pie, I be eating it right now!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I feel like Tendai is scum, and if we turbo him it will result in a flip that will save town for the rest of the game, but on the other side, I like his avatar. Whats a man to do.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Jimson posted:

I feel like Tendai is scum, and if we turbo him it will result in a flip that will save town for the rest of the game, but on the other side, I like his avatar. Whats a man to do.

##vote: Jimson

You've overplayed your hand!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

gannyGrabber posted:

yep ##vote: Jimson

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

WOW that rear end is RAD!!!!

##unvote

FAST

In the spirit of forgiveness and asses, I will put aside my differences.

##unvote

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote: flerp

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

gannyGrabber posted:

I love a good one-liner reason to vote someone

##vote jimson

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
SirSamVimes has not posted and is suspiciously quiet.

##vote: SirSamVimes

Post or perish :mad:.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

gannyGrabber posted:

But I have no hands :( This is very triggering. I expect an apology in the morning.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

flerp posted:

##vote: flerp

Agreed. ##vote: flerp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Spiros posted:

Agreed. ##vote: flerp

:shittydog::hf::cheerdoge:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

And next you'll say "we have to be random guys!" to try to save yourself :mad:

##vote Jimson

Aw man look at that dog :3:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Jimson posted:

But I have no hands :( This is very triggering. I expect an apology in the morning.

I'll apologize to your next of kin.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Everyone's saying it so it must be true!

I don't actually know what they're saying because I havent been paying attention, but for shame, Jimson, for shame.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

Everyone's saying it so it must be true!

I don't actually know what they're saying because I havent been paying attention, but for shame, Jimson, for shame.

I was raised better than this, you of all people should know that. Please, don't tell mom

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i can't believe he did that thing, unforgiveable

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
Well, I'm suspicious of Kashuno because he appears to not like fun and wants to keep others from having fun. Even if he's not a Bad Guy, he's still a bad guy and I'm not sure I want him in our town.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

HoAssHo posted:

Well, I'm suspicious of Kashuno because he appears to not like fun and wants to keep others from having fun. Even if he's not a Bad Guy, he's still a bad guy and I'm not sure I want him in our town.

There has never been a better excuse for voting scumlord supreme Kashuno than this one. ##vote Kashuno

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jimson posted:

I was raised better than this, you of all people should know that. Please, don't tell mom

Too late.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
I was gonna wait but, yeah:

##vote: Kashuno

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

If you all don't mind a meta-read.
Kashuno is a scummy person I.E. Scum

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'm a day cop and it says here kash is scum

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
HoAssHo and Jimson obviously in league together... A league of evil, that is!!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Your Personal Muse posted:

I'm a day cop and it says here kash is scum

Can't argue with that logic. Nope.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Jimson posted:

Can't argue with that logic. Nope.

Jimson isn't voting and is kash's scum buddy.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Unvoting as long as more rear end is provided. If it is not...there will be no rear end.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

HoAssHo posted:

I actually love fun, you hoassho

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

ah yes, your stupid as gently caress gambit worked out so well for you last time

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Your right, me and kash are both scum. Let's all vote kash out first just to prove it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:smokes a bowl: ayy OP give me some real flavor to RP with. Time period please.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

:smokes a bowl: ayy OP give me some real flavor to RP with. Time period please.

*Injects 2 Marijuanas* :# Wanna RP? Heres my starter

Jimson
Looks: Big, Buff, Black hair, White eyes with Sharingan in both eyes
Voice:Gravely and manly.
Personality: Kind,Mean, Nice, loyal
Dislikes:Posers, Twilight, Rap

I am walking in my favorite band t-shirt (ICP) and my pair of tripp pants (vintage) I am also wearing a pair of black and white vans, because I skate. I am holding my skate board to go skate with Hinata, because we are dating. When I bump into you

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
the time period is 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Token Female posted:

:frogsiren:It is currently Day 1:frogsiren:

The world is full of possibilities stretching forward. What lies beyond this point is littered with your choices. Will you be a kind-hearted townsperson, devoted to purging the Mafia menace from your town, or will you be a shadowy Mafia goon, hoping to kill off those who oppose you? Or perhaps, will you be something different and overcome this world of opposites? One thing is for sure, where you are now, you have no idea what the bottom will be like.

Just make poo poo up dude.

• Locked thread