Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Totally new to mafia, might as well get my feet wet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jimson posted:

You get me wet.

:3:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
So much suspiciously suspicious behavior.

Wish I knew what that mean!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

What specifically is suspicious to you

People who ask me about what I find suspicious are extra suspicious!

Not in my town you don't.

##vote: Kashuno

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

This is a very bad vote. It is strange that you find someone asking for clarification of your suspicions to immediately be scum. Very defensive.

First questions, then intimidation?

Will you stop at nothing, sir?!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
It turns out, as a desperately poor dirt farmer, that I do not know the meaning of the words "intimidation" or "suspicious".

But I stand strong in my convictions nonetheless :colbert:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

HoAssHo posted:

*shuffles sleepily out front door of home (mud hut? apartment? cottage? Who knows!) into town square in sweatshirt, pajama bottoms and slippers*

*yawning* Hey guys, what's going on? Y'all get up pretty early around here, huh? It's not even noon yet, what the hell?

Pfft, passing himself off as a commoner when he has a roof over his head. Some of us sleep in the dirt, like real americanstownspeople.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I don't know about you but I'm taking this very seriously, so seriously in fact that I will forgo use of electricity for the duration of the ga

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
A.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

WOW that rear end is RAD!!!!

##unvote

FAST

In the spirit of forgiveness and asses, I will put aside my differences.

##unvote

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Everyone's saying it so it must be true!

##vote: Jimson

I don't actually know what they're saying because I havent been paying attention, but for shame, Jimson, for shame.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jimson posted:

I was raised better than this, you of all people should know that. Please, don't tell mom

Too late.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Damning evidence continues to mount...

...that dirt farming is not a sustainable means of living. Should I call it artisan heirloom dirt? Y/N

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

Kashuno met Absurd Revolver on his journey to the city. "Your dirt," he said confused. "Why do you farm this dirt? Even artisan dirt is not going to give you life. Come with me, friend, and we shall build a new life in the city. We shall free ourselves from the shackles of poo poo, and create a new life!

He looked into his eyes with the mad fervor of a man who had spent a whole day shoveling poo poo, a drip of spittle hanging from the corner of his lip. "My father farmed this poo poo, as did his father, stretching back to a thousand generations of filthy poo poo shovelers. No, sir, I shall not yield to the never ending march of progress! I shall stand, proudly, with poo poo in my hands and a dozen parasites inhabiting my every nook and cranny!"

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Why don't we come up with some kind of patch that confirmed towns can wear, so we don't have this kind of confusion?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

flerp posted:

lick my bum

no

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
The dirt whispers to me, of secrets long lost. I bend my ear to listen, straining to glimpse the secrets beyond. In their final moments, they imparted upon me one thing:

shitpost more

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
legitimately have no clue why everyone's all up in arms, who cares how he posts :justpost:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jimson posted:

I would be making the same arguments if he was posting the same things without the flowery prose. It would just be more blatantly obvious to everyone else.

Yeah but what if that's just how he wants to play? I mean, I don't have much experience in the matter of game room mafia politics, but does it really matter what he's posting when the game hasn't even started yet? If he turns everyone against him, and we vote him out, doesn't the problem solve itself?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
What the hell have I gotten myself into.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Seriously I thought this was supposed to be some fun goon game not angry shitposter central.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
If it helps ease things any.

##unvote

I haven't forgotten what you did, Jimbo, but I can look past it for the betterment of the common good.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jimson posted:

I've already confirmed my role. What about you?

Kashuno posted:

I had fun yeah I'm scum peace

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Spiros posted:

Kashuno, Jimson:

For the next 24 hours, do not post at or about each other and I will do something beneficial to the town.

The hero this thread needs.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I would also like whoever is active to give a few opinions on who you feel okay about in the game and who you are keeping an eye on. You can explain as little or as much as you want. I'll add mine in a bit.

Of course this game has been pretty jokes but the last few hours have brought some content no matter how toxic. In some way it's a good thing since we voted a quick rear end deadline and need to get a little more serious before we scramble on a D1 lynch.

I also feel flerp is hiding something, but that is about it. I am new and can't read the room well. I don't suspect either of our arguing posters.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

gannyGrabber posted:

Guys what the gently caress I went away for like 2 hours and came back to 4 pages of HURNRNGH GURRR I'M BETTER AT MAFIA THAN YOUUUU

##vote: gannyGrabber

Fuuuuuck piss shiiiiiiiiiit

To think we still have over a day until the first deadline.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
The dirt famine reaches its peak. Dirt is more valuable than gold. Dirt is now currency.

The dirt must flow.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Moatillata posted:

##vote: jimson

Gawd drat this thread is moving fast. Been out shoveling dirt all day making my pittance. Threw out my drat back.

*pops Vicodin thoughtfully*

Edited for coding error. Original:

b]##vote: jimson[/b]

Gawd drat this thread is moving fast. Been out shoveling dirt all day making my pittance. Threw out my drat back.

*pops Vicodin thoughtfully*

Think you can move in on my dirt, punk?

This is my pile of poo poo and you can take it from my gangrenous, poo stained hands. Fists. Poo stained fists.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Moatillata posted:

WHERE ELSE WILL I LAY MY EGGS AND RAISE MY YOUNG?!?

In the sand, like some kind of treacherous crustacean :colbert:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Your Personal Muse posted:

Hello. I am here and ready for your crusade.

Go ahead and wage war. At the end of it, you'll need dirt for all the graves!

Then you'll all come running. Yes, thus begins the Age of Dirt.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

So in the dirtpocalypse will everyone be really clean? Like basically the opposite of Mad Max?

Also holy tits I leave for a few hours and I literally have no idea what's going on. Who should I vote for and why?

Yes, and the dirt farmers shall be king.

Also vote for me because no one mentioned me in any of their risk reports so obviously I'm the most dangerous one of all of us.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Well, all your arguments are poo poo. And I love poo poo, it's what I do, it's like my whole life.

##vote: kashuno

Hate to be the one to push it over, but them's the breaks.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I stand by every terrible decision past, present, and undoubtedly future.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
This one seems pretty simple Jimson.

I know what you did.

The dirt does not forget.

##vote: Jimson

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

SirSamVimes posted:

Is this a claim?

Yes it is! A claim of sexual harassment!

Jimson posted:

You get me wet.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jimson posted:

IT WAS AN EXPRESSION OF MY LOVE!

Take it up with Townie HR!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I've got the dirt on all of you!

By that I mean your poo poo. I have all your poo poo. You just leave it laying around.

One man's poo poo is another man's addition to his towering, festering poo poo pile.

(please keep generously donating to the shitpost fund)

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

flerp posted:

i like having fun, im sorry that doesnt make sense to you that people might try to enjoy themselves especially considering the stupid nonsense of day 1

Fun is good, let's all vote to forget the time we didn't have fun.

A vote for Jimson is a vote for a clean slate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Spiros posted:

Don't listen to the vile dirtomancer

One day you will all be dirt. I will be dirt.

Everything will be dirt.

• Locked thread