Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I will do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'm a day cop and it says here kash is scum

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Jimson posted:

Can't argue with that logic. Nope.

Jimson isn't voting and is kash's scum buddy.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Alright I have something to admit: I'm not a day cop. It was a meticulous gambit that was designed to catch the scum, namely kash and jimson.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

He scoffed as Your Personal Muse admitted to lying the nearby folk. "As if there was any doubt, coward." He pushed YPM into the dirt.

Rude I'm confirmed town

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Opinions are for communists I only deal in facts.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
What

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Jimson posted:

*Mafia Edit*
Or just your flavor

Nah, that sounds dumb. Most games nowadays give fake claims to the mafias, or at least it was back when I was actively playing. And some people's entire role is about finding someone with a particular flavor name.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Jimson posted:

Really? The last few games I played with people didn't have any fake claims included. So I don't think that's true. Or I guess on the inverse, is there some reason you're not providing your flavor to confirm your not scum when right now the standard has been set that were just trying to figure out who is scum because everyone seems stuck in joke phase?

Not really any particular reason. It just doesn't help, and might hurt. Even if I'm not anything special and just a vt it helps narrow the field down potentially. I'm not saying it's definite, but there's no real reason for me to claim unless you want to check something specific.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Yeah prs shouldn't claim

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I hate him. What's kash at right now vote wise

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

Quite interesting that you are free to express your hate yet unwilling to vote. If your confidence does not falter, vote me then! Show the town your true colors so that others may rise where I fall

I don't like lynching people this far from deadline. I think you are hiding behind the rp ##vote kashuno

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'm not up in arms, I think he is scum. The vote on me screams "I'm scum trying to manufacture content."

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Guess I have to retire now

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

psyche did anyone think I was really mad?

Oh man you got me and you are still a mafia bad guy

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Jimson posted:

Nice try. I've done nothing but post my role, and even confirm the text on someone else's role text from my first few serious posts. All you've done is throw out empty scum accusations, and post like a tardo.

You said your role, you didn't confirm poo poo

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Jimson posted:

At this point right now there is only 2 reasons your not confirming your role, your either Town PR, or your scum. I am leaning towards scum, because you haven't breadcrumbed even a little. Yeah, I get that breadcrumbing on day 1 can be dangerous, but seriously? What better day to do it than day 1? Where everyone writes the majority of posts off as joke posts/discussion posts.

Or he's Vt who doesn't want to narrow the pool down.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Azuth0667 posted:

I still haven't much of an idea how this works other than whomever offends gibbis dies. So I'll give it a try.

The following posters have not posted nearly enough to earn Ahura Mazda's Favor:
-SirSamVimes,
-flerp,
-YPM.

Its like they're trying to not be noticed in the whitenoise slap fights that keep happening. The slap fight thing strikes me as people being bored and jabbing at each other over ~~~THE_META!~~~ which is dumb. Its distracting us from other things like paying attention to who might be lurking.

Slap fight participants by all means keep it going its only going to make it easier to start another crusade against the shitposters.

Hello. I am here and ready for your crusade.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Hello, I will now try hard.

Kashuno posted:

This sounds fake.

Kashuno posted:

Interesting how your suspicion is immediately rising with 1 vote. Scum getting nervous?

To put it into context, this was at the start of joke phase. He kept jumping back and forth between try hard and joke phase. It read to me that he was trying to jump on the momentum before it would look scummy to jump on momentum if that makes sense. I suppose he could be trying to pressure ten, but it was such a poor job of doing so and weird timing.

Kashuno posted:

ah yes, your stupid as gently caress gambit worked out so well for you last time

And then he gets really upset at my "gambit". Like anyone would start voting him because of it.

Also the entire slap fight between jimson and kash seems manufactured. Maybe it's because kash really was "joking" about being angry, but it's such a terrible, terrible joke.

Azuth0667 posted:

I still haven't much of an idea how this works other than whomever offends gibbis dies. So I'll give it a try.

The following posters have not posted nearly enough to earn Ahura Mazda's Favor:
-SirSamVimes,
-flerp,
-YPM.

Its like they're trying to not be noticed in the whitenoise slap fights that keep happening. The slap fight thing strikes me as people being bored and jabbing at each other over ~~~THE_META!~~~ which is dumb. Its distracting us from other things like paying attention to who might be lurking.

Slap fight participants by all means keep it going its only going to make it easier to start another crusade against the shitposters.

Also this is garbage, since this dude hasn't been posting and then calls out lurkers without areal case and if my guess is right about jimson and kash being scum, I think azuth trying to paint them as town makes sense.

Kash, Jimson, and Azuth scum team.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Moatillata posted:

*puts a dip in-between his mandibles*

Well that was some gold try hard'in. Only question left is who to vote for? We need some goddamn consensus.

*spits thoughtfully*

There's a pretty big consensus on Kash right now.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I actually tried to withhold the first night. But then I was told I couldn't. So I was going to claim the next day because I saw myself as majorly anti town. I guess it's probably best that I got nkd first

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Azuth0667 posted:

You tried to shoot me :colbert:

I thought you were scum. Also I never tried to join your crusade, I said that I was ready for your crusade against me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
That's where you are wrong, I'm always a shitlorde

• Locked thread