Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Before opening attached files, please ensure your Pipboys AtomicReader is up to date.(Required Reading Below)
https://www.docdroid.net/1zkUlq8/publick-occurences.pdf.html

This will be a light flavor Open Role Vengeful game for (5) players.

The following roles are used:

1 Godfather
1 Mafia Goon
3 Vanilla Townies

Game Rules
  1. The game uses standard mafia rules, with the following exceptions and details:
  2. The mafia can't kill at all. There is essentially no Night phase.
  3. If the godfather is lynched at any point, the town immediately wins. (This is the only special quality of the godfather.)
  4. If on Day 1 only, one of the townies is lynched, this townie immediately gets to make a vigilante kill. (See Vengeful Townie)
  5. The town does not automatically win by having the godfather killed in this way.
  6. Mafia wins when there are at least as many mafia as townies, and the town doesn't have a vengeance kill to use.
  7. Due to the nature of this game, there will not be any day, or night timers. Each "phase" ends whenever a player is lynched, and the next phase begins IMMEDIATELY after that. (except of course in the instance of a day1 Town lynch. In which case I will temporarily lock the thread until I receive their choice for vig, by PM where I will post it in the thread. If you don't have PM supply me with your E-mail in thread either before, or after your lynch
Active Players
  1. Infinitum
  2. Kashuno
  3. BottleKnight
  4. CapitalistPig
  5. Ixtlilton

pre:
 BEFORE I FORGET! I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY SUBSTITUTIONS THIS GAME. 
DUE TO THE NATURE OF A 5 MAN VENGEFUL GAME YOU MUST COMMIT TO BEING AN ACTIVE POSTER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE 

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Apr 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I need more practice.

Sign me up.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Infinitum posted:

I need more practice.

Sign me up.

kk urine

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

This is an outrage.

I told you about my penis in the strictest of confidences.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Infinitum posted:

This is an outrage.

I told you about my penis in the strictest of confidences.

You knew what this was!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
SMALL GAMES OWN

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I'm in

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
not a sign up post but isn't the only way that this game doesn't end day 1 is if town lynches the non godfather?

o nm i see the vengeful thing

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

JakeP posted:

not a sign up post but isn't the only way that this game doesn't end day 1 is if town lynches the non godfather?

Or vengeful town kills a scum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

You guys bettee have read my news paper article. Spent all night writing that poo poo

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
lol I didn't even read the rules.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Jimson posted:

You guys bettee have read my news paper article. Spent all night writing that poo poo

I was a big Maud fan before you even dreamed her up!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

o nm i see the vengeful thing

So you in or Audi?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

So you in or Audi?

nah im going to be busy all day id slow the game down

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

nah im going to be busy all day id slow the game down

Thank you for your very adult, and mature answer.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's 1:30am in Sydney.

I'm going to bed. I'll be around and ready to play in like 8ish hours time from now.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Still need 2 more if anyone is down

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

gently caress

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Infinitum posted:

gently caress
It's okay :P we'll find more people eventually, there are a lot of large games open right now, and the sequel to GET A NEW AV MAFIA which is bound to draw attention. (Because hey free poo poo)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Still need 2 more if anyone is interested.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I will do this particular thing.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Need 1 more then I will lock thread and send out roles.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Gonna kill some dudes ITT.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Ixtlilton posted:

Gonna kill some dudes ITT.

Last to sign up.
First to die.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
S T A R T

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Locking thread roles will be pmd soon

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game open go hogwild

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
sup town fam

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I got this.

Synths
New mission: Refuse this mission.

I know this is meant to be a fast game, but it's almost 3am and I'm watching Stargate trying to sleep.
So :tootzzz: if I fall asleep

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'm a good guy don't kill me please.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Everyone give it up for America's favorite fightin' Frenchman!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP isn't in the game. Kashuno added the game to votefinder but he is a retard

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

But Jakep's the best :(

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ixtlilton posted:

But Jakep's the best :(

Tell me why you are not scum you miscreant!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

JakeP isn't in the game. Kashuno added the game to votefinder but he is a retard

I can't edit who's in a game you toddler

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I am not scum because my full name has only one of the letters from scum in it. Can you beat that, Cpig? Can you?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Actually it's 2 now that I think about it. But my forums name doesn't have any.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
scum response imo

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote cpig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

##vote cpig

yeah lets just throw random rear end votes down in this very small game.

• Locked thread