Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

even if they aren't scum they are outlaws for trespassing

:agreed:

And remember, Kash also seemed to defend Rarity pretty hard yesterday after I made my case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
kash's defense of rarity was scummy. He basically just dismissed the case as dumb, but it almost felt like he didn't even read the points made

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Puntification posted:

Dirty sneakthieves after the guns most probably, which I was gonna suggest is suspicious but if scum can't attack normally why would they want them?

ya

Scum would want to find the weapons even if they can't use them to prevent town from finding them and using it against the scum team.

I'm assuming that there are limited items out there, so scum keeping them out of town hands would help them immensely. At least, I would assume it's limited for powerful weapons, maybe not stuff like the booze Kumba found on N1 (whatever it does).

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

kash's defense of rarity was scummy. He basically just dismissed the case as dumb, but it almost felt like he didn't even read the points made

And to go along with that, I have a feeling one of the early votes on GG was a hard bus after it was revealed that you tracked GG. The first three votes on GG were: Max, Kash, Infinitum before they all unvoted and then Kash was the first person back on GG after some more talk.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Looking back at this, I'm actually really confused as to why the scum would kill MG3 when he was in the same location as confirmed town FL who no longer has his BP protection.

I mean I guess they could be thinking that maybe someone would watch FL, but that seems like a pretty far stretch.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Ey fam two nights searching the warehouse and turning up with jack poo poo

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

I went to the warehouse to find guns

Just so Tmm can not try to push a fake narrative about me not saying where I was

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The rarity case was butt

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:siren: Everyone post your location, if you spot someone lying about theirs it'll help weed them out :siren:

The Dam List - MG3 was killed here. Someone has to be scum :siren:
- Puntification - Searched
- Gulag - Spotted by Punt
- FL - Spotted by Punt
- Max - Spotted by Punt

The Gates
- Infinitum - Searched

The Warehouse
- JakeP - Tracked Kash to Warehouse
- Rarity - Spotted by JakeP
- YPM - Spotted by JakeP
- Kash - Spotted by JakeP Searched

Keep quoting this post and updating as we go.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Quote yourself if you've mentioned your location/action already. I'm updating as we go.

Yet to confirm location
Azuth0667, CCKeane, chaoslord, imgay, Jimson, Kumbamontu, Murmur Twin, Rurea, TMMadman, VivaNova

Yet to confirm location after being spotted
Flying Leatherman, GulagDolls, Max, JakeP, Rarity, Your Personal Muse

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Just so Tmm can not try to push a fake narrative about me not saying where I was

Ahhh, sorry. I legitimately missed that part. Did you see anyone else there on N1?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

TMMadman posted:

Scum would want to find the weapons even if they can't use them to prevent town from finding them and using it against the scum team.

I'm assuming that there are limited items out there, so scum keeping them out of town hands would help them immensely. At least, I would assume it's limited for powerful weapons, maybe not stuff like the booze Kumba found on N1 (whatever it does).

That's a good point.

TMMadman posted:

Looking back at this, I'm actually really confused as to why the scum would kill MG3 when he was in the same location as confirmed town FL who no longer has his BP protection.

I mean I guess they could be thinking that maybe someone would watch FL, but that seems like a pretty far stretch.

Could be that, they might be worried one of us had protective powers, or they might just hate lurkers.

I have no great objection to lynching kash eventually but we're better off going with someone at the dam today.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And Infinitum, I posted my location in my very first post today.

I was in the Pods and I searched again, but didn't find anything.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Puntification posted:

That's a good point.

Could be that, they might be worried one of us had protective powers, or they might just hate lurkers.

I have no great objection to lynching kash eventually but we're better off going with someone at the dam today.

Oh I agree, I'm not looking to lynch Kash, Rarity or YPM right now. It's absolutely better to look at and lynch someone who was at the dam last night.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:siren: Everyone post your location, if you spot someone lying about theirs it'll help weed them out :siren:

The Dam List - MG3 was killed here. Someone has to be scum :siren:
- Puntification - Searched
- Gulag - Spotted by Punt
- FL - Spotted by Punt
- Max - Spotted by Punt

The Gates
- Infinitum - Searched

The Warehouse
- JakeP - Tracked Kash to Warehouse
- Rarity - Spotted by JakeP
- YPM - Spotted by JakeP
- Kash - Spotted by JakeP Searched

The Pods
- TMMadman - Searched

Keep quoting this post and updating as we go.

Yet to confirm location
Azuth0667, CCKeane, chaoslord, imgay, Jimson, Kumbamontu, Murmur Twin, Rurea, VivaNova

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm really hoping someone got attacked at the Dam last night if it is just those 4 people.

Possibility of getting it down to a 50/50 chance of a scum target, then we can review the post history.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Infinitum posted:

I'm really hoping someone got attacked at the Dam last night if it is just those 4 people.

Possibility of getting it down to a 50/50 chance of a scum target, then we can review the post history.

Why? FL was the N1 kill target, so he is confirmed town and Max is almost certainly town as well. So right now, it is a 50/50 chance.

However, Max should be able to tell us if there were more people at the Dam.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Ahhh, sorry. I legitimately missed that part. Did you see anyone else there on N1?

Nuh uh no missing things that is the kind of thing people use against me to call me scum :colbert:

I saw no one n1 and Jake n2

My perception is straight rear end. You can find me in the wastes from here on out

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Maintaining a list moving forward will be extremely helpful each day now that the Dropship is gone, as we'll be able to cross-reference where people were and the increasing likely hood that they're scum based on who dies based on their location.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

TMMadman posted:

Why? FL was the N1 kill target, so he is confirmed town and Max is almost certainly town as well. So right now, it is a 50/50 chance.

However, Max should be able to tell us if there were more people at the Dam.

Why is Max town again? (Sorry it's 4am here)

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Infinitum posted:

Why is Max town again? (Sorry it's 4am here)

He tracked me on N1 and has confirmed the way tracking works by picking the target and ending up at their location.

I mean it's not confirmed town, but its highly likely that Max is town. By claiming as a tracker, he has put himself in a dangerous position.

It might just be that whichever scum was at the Dam last night didn't have a high enough perception to see either FL or Max which is why they didn't end up dead.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Here is Max's claim on D1:

Max posted:

Wait, halt.

OK, I'm just going to claim because I'm a little confused about how you found out that GG targeted FL.

I can also track, and chose to track TMM last night. Reading over my track ability, I follow the person to wherever they choose to go, and will see whatever action they perform. But I won't see who they perform it on.

And reading back over his posts, I'm guessing that Max tracked Gulag to the Dam last night and if so, he should be able tell us what action Gulag performed.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Infinitum posted:

Quote yourself if you've mentioned your location/action already. I'm updating as we go.

Yet to confirm location
Azuth0667, CCKeane, chaoslord, imgay, Jimson, Kumbamontu, Murmur Twin, Rurea, TMMadman, VivaNova

i confirmed my location :shrug:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

JakeP posted:

i confirmed my location :shrug:

You dare question the great and powerful Aussie? :v:
(Cheers for pointing that out)

TMMadman posted:

Here is Max's claim on D1:

And reading back over his posts, I'm guessing that Max tracked Gulag to the Dam last night and if so, he should be able tell us what action Gulag performed.

Well hey this has the potential for a very short day then.

A lot of people still not checked in though.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Hey, checking in! I was not targeted for death last night, I know this because ~reasons~. I was indeed at the dam, I searched last night.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Flying Leatherman posted:

Hey, checking in! I was not targeted for death last night, I know this because ~reasons~. I was indeed at the dam, I searched last night.

Who'd you see?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:nyoron:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote rarity shady behavior, scummy day 1, vanished day 2 when GG started taking heat, started day 3 making an excuse for not being there day 2, then refused to give a location, and tried to disuade the game from giving their locations. Her entire game has been Ugghh town sucks, and then doing nothing at all.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Gulag, Punt, Max, and MG3. Nobody new, my perception is pretty bad.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yeah I think everyones first post for each new day should be your location, your action and who you saw.

It'll speed up this process immensely and make scum team honest, otherwise they're going to get caught in a lie.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I already posted my stuff

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

imgay posted:

I saw me vivanova and jimson in the wastes

imgay posted:

I ripped the poo poo out of vivanova last night in the wastes

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
get ripped viva nova

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah, ripped a new rear end in a top hat

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

JakeP posted:

##vote rarity shady behavior, scummy day 1, vanished day 2 when GG started taking heat, started day 3 making an excuse for not being there day 2, then refused to give a location, and tried to disuade the game from giving their locations. Her entire game has been Ugghh town sucks, and then doing nothing at all.

I'm not saying I'm disagreeing with you here, as you make excellent points, but would it not be smarter to work the Dam list today as we know we have a confirmed scum on it with the Dropship out of action?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

I very much agree with you about Rarity being scum, but I still think we have a great shot at lynch scum once Max checks in.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

imgay posted:

yeah, ripped a new rear end in a top hat

You attacked vivanova?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't think I could have have been cleared on that

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
clearer on that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm on mobile today so please excuse the brevity of my posts.

I did indeed track Gulag to the dam. He use a power called "Doom Squad Assemble."

Seriously.

• Locked thread