Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

CapitalistPig posted:

I always forget to pick a tag.

If you care, you can PM a Games mod to fix it. (Not a signup post.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Kumbamontu posted:

It is an outrage that this is not full yet!!!

:yeah:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Your Personal Muse posted:

Please me I will be great

Day 1 lynch target right here, folks.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Just need one more signup! This game is Podima Approved as being :waycool: and you should play in it.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 11

Players not voting: Azuth0667, CCKeane, chaoslord, Flying Leatherman, Ghastly Gangsta, GulagDolls, imgay, Infinitum, JakeP, Jimson, Kashuno, Kumbamontu, Max, MG3, Murmur Twin, Puntification, Rarity, Rurea, TMMadman, VivaNova, YourPersonalMuse

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Official Vote Count

JakeP - 6 - CCKeane, chaoslord, Flying Leatherman, Ghastly Gangsta, Max, TMMadman (L-5)
TMMadman - 4 - imgay, JakeP, Jimson, YourPersonalMuse (L-7)

Players not voting: Azuth0667, GulagDolls, Infinitum, Kashuno, Kumbamontu, MG3, Murmur Twin, Puntification, Rarity, Rurea, VivaNova

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Official Vote Count

JakeP - 8 - CCKeane, chaoslord, Flying Leatherman, Ghastly Gangsta, Max, Murmur Twin, TMMadman, VivaNova (L-3)
TMMadman - 5 - GulagDolls, imgay, JakeP, Jimson, YourPersonalMuse (L-6)

Players not voting: Azuth0667, Infinitum, Kashuno, Kumbamontu, MG3, Puntification, Rarity, Rurea

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

The No Lynch vote is pending confirmation from CPig, but have a votecount:

Official Vote Count

JakeP - 10 - CCKeane, chaoslord, Flying Leatherman, Ghastly Gangsta, Infinitum, Kashuno, Max, Murmur Twin, TMMadman, VivaNova (L-1)
TMMadman - 6 - GulagDolls, imgay, JakeP, Jimson, MG3, YourPersonalMuse (L-5)

Players not voting: Azuth0667, Kumbamontu, Puntification, Rarity, Rurea

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

:redhammer:

Official Vote Count

JakeP - 11 - CCKeane, chaoslord, Flying Leatherman, Ghastly Gangsta, Infinitum, Jimson, Kashuno, Max, Murmur Twin, TMMadman, VivaNova (L-0)
TMMadman - 5 - GulagDolls, imgay, JakeP, MG3, YourPersonalMuse (L-6)

Players not voting: Azuth0667, Kumbamontu, Puntification, Rarity, Rurea

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Official Vote Count

Players not voting: Azuth0667, CCKeane, chaoslord, Flying Leatherman, Ghastly Gangsta, GulagDolls, imgay, Infinitum, JakeP, Jimson, Kashuno, Kumbamontu, Max, MG3, Murmur Twin, Puntification, Rarity, Rurea, TMMadman, VivaNova, YourPersonalMuse

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Working on improving the vote count a bit. As ever, if you see any issues or have any suggestions, let me know - preferably in PM. Thanks!

Official Vote Count

Rarity - 3 - TMMadman, GulagDolls, JakeP (L-8)

Players not voting: Azuth0667, CCKeane, chaoslord, Flying Leatherman, Ghastly Gangsta, imgay, Infinitum, Jimson, Kashuno, Kumbamontu, Max, MG3, Murmur Twin, Puntification, Rarity, Rurea, VivaNova, YourPersonalMuse

Deadline is 4/15/2016 at 11PM Eastern, in about 39 hours.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

:argh: out of a job noooooo :argh:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Puntification posted:

Can we get a votefinder image in the op pls?

There's one there, but unfortunately if you are browsing SA on HTTPS, it blocks images from hosts that don't serve in HTTPS. Votefinder is in that category, so the image is broken.

:redhammer:
Votecount for Day 2

Ghastly Gangsta (11): Max, Kashuno, Infinitum, Max, Infinitum, Kashuno, Kashuno, Max, Jimson, chaoslord, Jimson, JakeP, Kumbamontu, Flying Leatherman, Rurea, GulagDolls, Azuth0667, Ghastly Gangsta, Puntification
Rarity (1): TMMadman, GulagDolls, JakeP, Jimson, Jimson, JakeP, GulagDolls
Jimson (0): Flying Leatherman, Puntification, Flying Leatherman, Puntification
GulagDolls (0): Max, Max

Not Voting (9): CCKeane, imgay, Infinitum, Jimson, MG3, Murmur Twin, Rarity, VivaNova, Your Personal Muse

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 15th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

:siren: Please stop posting after hammer, it's in the standard mafia rules in the OP :siren:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Podima posted:

:siren: Please stop posting after hammer, it's in the standard mafia rules in the OP :siren:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

:patriot:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

TMMadman posted:

Haha nice job Jake.

I used my super power last night because I figured everyone would be in the Wastes. I would have watched EVERYONE in the wastes and see who visited each of them.

Your result is in the setup doc, btw!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Also the roles in this game were really cool and I'm kind of sad the game ended so soon. You should all go give them a read!

:siren: All the roles are in the Setup Doc CPig linked in the endgame post! :siren:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Yeah, CPig and I learned a lot from this game. I think for the next round, a good way to do it would be to have search be an automatic action wherever you are - the longer you stay in an area the more likely you are to find something, but the more you run the risk of the badguys tracking you down. I also think the tracker-type town characters were way too powerful, and should have been restricted by the same location-based limitations as all other abilities were.

Agreed on HP not really being an useful factor in this game. I think it would have worked fine if all the damaging abilities (Suicide's bombs, the boomstick, etc.) just functioned as vigs. There's enough defensive abilities in the game and enough players that a bit of chaos is acceptable.

Did people not find the bazaar items compelling? Only one person bought anything.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Infinitum posted:

Also Gin and Tonic is the best duo name :3:

Absolutely! Though I came up with a couple more pretty good names for the fakeclaim tab in the scumdoc.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Rarity posted:

Oh man, I was so excited to actually get to post today :negative:

It's ok, you would have been turboed. :shobon:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

It was really hard to get a not-bullshit snippet out of the scumdoc on d1 because so much of it was laughing at the thunderdome that it would have confirmed town players to post.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Infinitum posted:

Man I had Kumbamontu pegged for scum tho.

I could tell he had high stealth and high perception, and that just seemed like a weird arse combo to me.

Could scumteam see everyone in a location regardless of their perception?

No - they were limited to who they could see via perception as well. Which, in retrospect, meant they could not NK Kumba without stats changing somehow.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

TMMadman posted:

Everything cost more than 1 barter.

Not true, the General Store had items that cost 1 Barter if I recall correctly.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

I think the mall/barter mechanic was a cool idea, but as Pig said there wasn't enough barter entering the game to make it worthwhile in the three days we had. The barter pooling mechanic was meant to be more useful to the scumteam - that's 4 barter they have available on Day 1 if they cluster up, plus whatever they find on consecutive days. Such is life.

Also Max - I agree your power was a combination of overpowered (not having to pick someone at your location) and lucky (targeting very useful people thanks to point A).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Kumbamontu posted:

would my metal detector have gotten me anything neat

The mod sheet says you found an encounter. I'll defer to CPig on whether it was a good or bad one. :)

• Locked thread