Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

I'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Kashuno posted:

##search wastes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlxUoqFqlJQ

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I feel pretty confident in reading TMM as town at the moment.

I'm unsure about Jake but since it's a thunderdome ##vote JakeP

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

TMMadman posted:

That's because you're stupid.

things scum TMM doesn't say

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Azuth0667 posted:

:ohdear: I like both of your posting I can't vote for either of you.

Make them fight for your vote in the form of a rap battle or something :eng101:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Wait for it...

wait for it...

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Rarity posted:

gently caress, I'm dead already aren't I?

Hahaha nah you're fine!

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Rarity posted:

I was denied exacting sweet justice on Ahura Mazda :(

What did they do to you that deserves sweet justice?

Also you should vote for Jake, all the cool kids are doing it.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Max posted:

You fuckers, I was going to vote JakeP for making a thunder dome when the game isn't even 24 hours old, but now it'll look like I'm going for an easy vote to jump on.

I agree with whoever called this post as coming off as scummy self-consciousness.

JakeP posted:

i don't want to reveal too much but i did track a player to another player, flying leatherman did anything bad happen to you last night?

I'm a bit conflicted by Jake claiming tracker D2 when there was no pressure to claim (which implies strong town-friendly role) while simultaneously thunderdoming someone D1 (which implies not minding if he's lynched D1).

Did anyone see Jake and Leatherman in the same room together last night?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I'm here and just caught up on 400+ posts.

(a) I agree with the GG vote and that it seems fishy that he's claiming his ability failed, but he was tracked
(b) I have gut scum reads on Viva, Max, Kash, and Rarity for various small things but none of those reads are as strong as the one on GG
(c) I was downtown last night with Viva (who hasn't posted anything D2 yet I don't think?)

Consider this an unofficial vote for GG.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I'm catching up to the game in a car on a phone with bad internet but for the sake off checking in I was alone downtown last night. I will be back home in a few hours.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I'm phonebound until tomorrow.

TMMadman posted:

Take your time. I am going to assume you searched.

Good assumption :)

I agree with the gulag vote. I'm mildly suspicious of punti because he doesn't seem like he's acting like someone who 100% caught scum (which is what I would assume town punti would be thinking given gulags claim) and seems like he's more going with the flow than leading he charge. but to me I'm willing to accept that that's explainable by it being the weekend + people already seeming to agree on gulag.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Infinitum posted:

Another thing to note is people coming in late claiming their location.

Scum team can claim they're in a different location by coming in late, reviewing the list, and going somewhere with 1-2 people that didn't see anyone else.
There's someone I have my eye on for this very reason, but I want to see what happens tomorrow and where they say they went.

For the sake of making it easy, my plan right now is to keep going downtown. :j:

I'm ready to ##vote Gulag. I read over my case on Punti last night and feel like the logic applies to Gulag as well. If Gulag really were town I feel like he'd be near-positive that Punti is lying scum and pushing for a vote there as such, instead he's just sticking to his story and trying to burn TMM's one-shot.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRSCsnC2dMU

I'm so mad that whoever uploaded this video took the singing at the end out :mad:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

TMMadman posted:

But there's no reason to deny the action because he knows you saw it since you also knew I searched on N1. Like I said, I just feel like the factional NK wouldn't actually have a name like Doom Squad Assemble. It's so blatantly evil sounding that I almost think it HAS to be a trap.

If you were town gulag wouldn't you be all over punti for denying that he attacked when you know he was?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I was hoping someone would go downtown to verify me and then I could attack them and ride that sweet sweet cred to endgame :(

• Locked thread