Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3767 days!

Yes, I will play this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

Kashuno posted:

##search wastes

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

chaoslord posted:

Gonna live post Monday Night Raw and read my role PM tomorrow

Hey, here's a secret: Wrestling is staged!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

Your Personal Muse posted:

Please don't say things like that, as a professional wrestlemans myself that's very hurtful

Hey, at least I didn't say that wrestlers aren't athletes.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

So am I doing this right?

##vote Kashuno

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

Psyche!

##unvote

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

Are you loving kidding me?

You guys are loving idiots because I'm town.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

gently caress this stupid loving game. I knew I shouldn't have loving started playing again.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

Scumbo sighted.

gently caress off rear end in a top hat. I spent my last 3 loving games as scum and PM'd CPig when I signed up telling him to make sure I wasn't scum.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

And now I'm apparently in a thunderdome on D1 because Jake is loving stupid and uses his power before even half the people bother to check into the thread.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

##vote JakeP

This is loving stupid and everyone should vote him for using this power before even half the game has checked in.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

It's seriously anti-town to use a thunderdome power first thing on D1.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

I think both are scum but ##vote TMM

You are a loving stupid rear end in a top hat.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

Yeah you are.

TMMadman posted:

Psyche!

##unvote

This is a breadcrumb of my flavor name: Psykker.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

I could see Tmm getting pissed off getting scum and then getting Jake to try and bus him or get town cred

So you are loving stupid AND scum. Gotcha.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

If TMM really doesn't want to play scum, it could make sense that he would want to be bussed right out of the gate.

And I doubt if Jake is town, he did it for any other reason than it was funny

You really are loving brain dead.

If I didn't want to play as scum, I would have scum claimed with my first post.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

Max posted:

You fuckers, I was going to vote JakeP for making a thunder dome when the game isn't even 24 hours old, but now it'll look like I'm going for an easy vote to jump on.

Who cares. This day is pretty much useless because Jake stupidly used his power so early in the day.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

Does Tmm act like this a lot?

Act like what? Pissed off because I'm town and in a stupid loving thunderdome?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

Pissed off at a fake game on the Internet

Gee, why would I be pissed off because I wanted to have some fun playing a game and instead I'm trapped in a position where the votes have to go to either me or someone else and now I'm probably going to die on N1 anyway even if I'm not lynched?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

CCKeane posted:

Why would you die n1? What's the logic there?

Because I figure that I've put up such a stink already and if I live through the thunderdome then most people will probably think I'm town at that point and there is no reason for scum to keep me around.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

If I was scum in this game, I would automatically want to kill whoever survived the thunderdome.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

Jimson posted:

Are you saying your scumbros are gonna kill JakeP when you die?

Stop being a loving idiot. I'm not scum.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

imgay posted:

I feel like scum would claim they aren't scum.

I spent my last 3 games as scum and then took a break because I don't like being scum. If I had been scum this game, I would have claimed it straight away and just given up.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

CCKeane posted:

Nah, this doesn't hold.

I don't see any reason why scum would want to keep me around if I survive the thunderdome. I could see scum keeping Jake around if he lives because they can later say 'well starting the thunderdome less than an hour into the game is scummy as poo poo'

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

CCKeane posted:

I mean if you want to argue as to why you should be killed, go right ahead I guess.

What do you want me to loving do. I'm loving pissed off at this stupid poo poo move by Jake.

If he's actually town then starting a thunderdome less than an hour into the game is the worst loving play ever.

I'm loving frustrated and pissed off because I actually wanted to play this stupid loving game for a bit unlike my last game where I had checked out immediately because it was my third straight game as scum.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

CCKeane posted:

Wait a minute are you saying you don't think Jake is scum?

What loving difference does it make if I think he's scum or not? He loving started a thunderdome and my choice is vote him or me. I know I'm not scum, I honestly don't give a poo poo what he is at this point.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

GulagDolls posted:

i think you should step back from the computer for a bit because its not good to be this mad for this long

Shut the gently caress up.

I just spent the last two weeks not playing mafia because I was irritated at being scum for 3 straight games. I signed up and PM'd Cpig telling him I didn't want to be scum because I wanted to come back and have a good time and then less than an hour into the game I'm stuck in a stupid loving thunderdome.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

imgay posted:

I mean if you can really provide that you aren't scum, would you rather try to no lynch than get someone whose just trigger happy like jakep?

No, gently caress him. He can get lynched because his play is completely anti-town.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

CCKeane posted:

It matters quite a bit. What was your last scum game?

The Kashuno Exploring the Void game, Birb's Archer Vice game, Ecco's Ravenswood Murder game.

Literally the last 3 games I've played.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

CCKeane posted:

It matters quite a bit. What was your last scum game?

Also, how does it matter if I think Jake is scum when it's a thunderdome? The choice is literally him or me and I'm not going to vote myself.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

CCKeane posted:

Because your posts earlier were indicating that you thought JakeP was town, particularly this one:

This quote only makes sense if you accept the premise that JakeP is town.

I don't loving care what Jake is at this point. It's loving thunderdome. It's him or me.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

Who else do you think are scum TMM

How the gently caress am I supposed to know at this point? This is why starting a thunderdome an hour into the game is stupid. Although I would guess that you are since you egged Jake into this decision.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

CCKeane posted:

I care quite a bit about what Jake is, and if you are town so should you.

Do you think JakeP is town or scum?

Why would I care? It's loving thunderdome. The only person I can vote for is him or me and I'm not going to vote for myself.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

CCKeane posted:

Because town wins when scum are killed, regardless of if you are alive. Your goal is to eliminate scum, not to survive.

Do you think JakeP is town or scum?

Again, what difference does it make? It's a thunderdome. I can only vote him or me and I'm not going to vote me.

He's probably just stupid loving town, but I don't give a rats rear end at this point and hope he gets hung instead of me.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

JakeP posted:

the people calling my action scummy are pretty precious, as if what i am doing would make any sense with me being scum.

but if you think about it who knows about TMM he could be anything

y'all should vote TMM

I might be bad but I sure as shootin' ain't scum!

Also I am a tracker

I could test this statement.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

JakeP posted:

Theres a better chance he is scum than me

There's no loving chance I'm scum stupid. You took a blind shot in the dark less than an hour into the game and I hope you get hung for it.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

JakeP posted:

Theres a better chance he is scum than me

Also, notice that this doesn't actually answer GGs question. I had made all of 2 posts since the game started (as in when Cpig posted the D0/N0 flavor). Here they are:

TMMadman posted:

So am I doing this right?

##vote Kashuno

TMMadman posted:

Psyche!

##unvote

It's my standard joke vote on Kash given our history, immediately followed by a breadcrumb for my flavor name of Psykker. Those who have played with me before should know that I almost always drop a breadcrumb in my first few posts, especially when I am town.

There's no way he could think I'm scum from just those two posts.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

I thought you were. It was very awkward.

That's because you're stupid. It's not awkward at all. Especially when it happened less than 30 minutes into the game.

It's clearly nothing but a joke.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

Vote out JakeP for being stupid and starting a thunderdome less than an hour into the game.

It's so anti-town it hurts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003
Probation

Murmur Twin posted:

Make them fight for your vote in the form of a rap battle or something :eng101:

Sorry, but I'm not pandering for votes. I ignored both MG3 and YPM posts asking for things to be done.

The choice is me or JakeP.

And everyone should remember that the person who forced D1 into a lovely thunderdome less than an hour into the game is also the person who signed up with this post:

JakeP posted:

i'll play but I am going to attack people every night regardless of my alignment

• Locked thread