Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Sweet, I was worried I didn't make the cut since I was the 7th applicant! My availability again is Friday after 3 p.m. EST and Sat/Sun/Mon after 10 p.m. EST. Friday's my overall preference, but if that doesn't work hopefully a weekend night will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Thanks for reminding me, it will be based off of EST.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.
Oh man, I just saw this thread but I would be loved to be involved in some capacity if you need a hand/would love to be involved in a future game. Such a fun show.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Raeg posted:

Oh man, I just saw this thread but I would be loved to be involved in some capacity if you need a hand/would love to be involved in a future game. Such a fun show.

I'm still looking for an assistant for this to help me during the game night and will be taking signups for the next one I run in the near future, PM me if you're interested! Or you can just be a viewer as well, whatever works!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
How do people feel about feel about the next weekend sometime? The week after the upcoming week is finals week.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I can likely do next weekend. But do you guys want to try for fFriday so that NowOnSA gets their preferred time slot?

Jump King fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Apr 17, 2016

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm probably out the whole weekend of the 30th getting blind

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Me too, but that's not next weekend

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I'm good for next weekend for sure.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I can do it anytime after four on Saturday that whole weekend.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I can likely do next weekend. But do you guys want to try for fFriday so that NowOnSA gets their preferred time slot?

what is this fFriday

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

PBS Newshour posted:

what is this fFriday

Uh, it's earth day I guess, so maybe you have a ideological commitment against playing a computer game that day

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
also friday is part of the weekend so it works with me saying next weekend, does canada not consider friday part of the weekend lol

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

One time somebody told me that the way to remember how to spell friend was that friday comes before the weekend when you get to see your friends. I've never misspelled friend since.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

One time somebody told me that the way to remember how to spell friend was that friday comes before the weekend when you get to see your friends. I've never misspelled friend since.

Thats a pretty funny way.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

How do you remember how to spell friend?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Being educated in Australia.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

How do you remember how to spell friend?

I don't have to think about it. I have a really good memory and just memorized it.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

HOW TO SPEAK SAN FRANCISCAN

VAGOINA

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Infinitum posted:

HOW TO SPEAK SAN FRANCISCAN

VAGOINA

Is there a San Franciscan dialect? I don't know that I've heard a stereotype about San Fransiscan accents.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Infinitum posted:

Being educated in Australia.

I had a hearty laugh at this very funny joke.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

So did I :v:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

MG3 posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/usercp.php
I don't have to think about it. I have a really good memory and just memorized it.

Wow, I wish my memory was that good.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Wow, I wish my memory was that good.

Yeah and you better shape up, you're due for a performance review soon

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

It's ok, my intuition is very strong and I can play whatever instruments DBD puts on the set.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
So next weekend huh? Seems like Nowon can either do Saturday or Sunday as well, but Friday is more available to him.

We can either do like, Friday at 8 P.M. EST or Saturday at like 11 P.M. EST, either would be fine with me.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
same

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Either of those are fine with me as well. 8 p.m. on the 22nd or 11 p.m. on the 23rd. Maybe the week after we go with Friday so we get in before the 30th for Infinitum?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I am so so excited for this. DEADBEAT DAD YOU BETTER NOT LET DOWN MY EXTREMELY HIGH EXPECTATIONS

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

PBS Newshour posted:

I am so so excited for this. DEADBEAT DAD YOU BETTER NOT LET DOWN MY EXTREMELY HIGH EXPECTATIONS

:stonklol:

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I will assign you roles and probably very little else until flavor is all set before tonight.

Question, does anybody want to be the Detective? You won't be a suspect obviously, but you'll have some cool perks.

And I'll probably buy avatars for people that get the suspect correctly, or something.

Detective will be first dibs if only one person wants it, if nobody wants it I'll random it. If a few people want it, I'll leave "signups" for the Detective role open for about 4 hours (9 ish~ PM EST) and then randomize it that way.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Random it out. It makes it more interesting.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Make it random, as fun as it sounds I think things work best when we don't know what to expect.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Sure, random it is then.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I really wish I could play the ambient creepy background music when you guys are searching for clues. It would be so IMMERSIVE.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I almost wish this weren't being done over voice chat as I'd love to spectate, but voice chat is probably the only way to do it in a reasonable length of time. This is going to be so interesting :allears:

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Podima posted:

I almost wish this weren't being done over voice chat as I'd love to spectate, but voice chat is probably the only way to do it in a reasonable length of time. This is going to be so interesting :allears:

You can spectate! It's on Discord so you'll be able to look at the documents/listen to the arguments and stuff, you'd just have to mute your mic which is an option.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hopefully it'll get recorded :)

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I really wish I could play the ambient creepy background music when you guys are searching for clues. It would be so IMMERSIVE.

if only discord had a background music soundcloud player thing like roll20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

There might be a way to set background music. I vote friday 8pm btw.

• Locked thread