Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I read all of the insane 342 page goon manifesto and I was not disappointed. HEck I even learned the secret identity of forums poster dad gay so what, and also that radium was a reclusive genius who programmed the SA forums as a root kit that automatically pays people to make good posts as part of a shadow cabal of monetized posters we don't know about.

e: lol.

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/718240416596889600

Minimalist Program fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Apr 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Panama Papers??? oh no

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I can't read light green text on a white background

:shrug:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Sorry, too busy working on my own manifesto.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
here's a choice quote at random that I think would make a good performance art piece w. some piano backing music (think like that reading of Ginsberg's "America" set to Tom Waits music).

quote:

I must tell you I love you

regardless of your life choices and hold no grudge anger or jealousy for you saying you are loving one

of my childhood teammates from tribes and that he has a larger penis than my small penis and that I am

disgusting etc and that you organized and endorsed my attempted murder. AS it is all fictional on the

internet and unverifiable without subpoena of somethingawful's forums which were rigged by radium

to malfunction specifically for that reason, also the programming language the forums are on was

rigged as well h3h3 very elite.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

who has wrought this monstrosity?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
You must have been real bored, that's like trying to read Timecube in it's entirety.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

good to see permabanned forums poster niggerstomper58 is keeping busy

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Could somebody who doesn't have an idiot retard accent like I do, please do a performance reading of that quote I posted, w. some jazzy piano music and put it on tindeck so I can listen to it :(

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

da fuq?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

if anyone reads this whole thing can we banish them to pet island

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Am I mentioned? If not I'm not reading it.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

if anyone reads this whole thing can we banish them to pet island

I read it. Heck, I went there, I read the whole thing, bought the t-shirt, took a picture and came back already and posted the picture in the PYF selfie thread w. the angry white middle aged dudes.

Applewhite posted:

Am I mentioned? If not I'm not reading it.

e: hang on I'll check.

e2: no.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Becoming dead after being an intersectional feminist

scarborough nerd kid bullied

feminist effinanitate recluse internet nerd @ all guys school a bit jewish looking no thanks

university 60-3 girl guy ratio cept 75% of the women have been sexually assaulted (and you believe

in personal responsibility and have heard them gossip about getting pay pigs, sugar daddies,

manipulation doods for shoes, etc- DROP OUT TAKE DRUGS DO YOUR OWN SOCIOLOGY

prison prison is hell on earth wtf is wrong with society and its punishment perspective it will never

work and thats exactly how insurgencies riots and revolutions happen

also activism needs to be a government sponsored career path LETS FUKIN GO ZANTA AND

FEDSMOKER

but dont be annoying abvout it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Minimalist Program posted:

I read it. Heck, I went there, I read the whole thing, bought the t-shirt, took a picture and came back already and posted the picture in the PYF selfie thread w. the angry white middle aged dudes.

e: hang on I'll check.

e2: no.

Man gently caress that guy then.

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
did his 50 chargebacks ever actually happen?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Yeah I'm not gonna read that.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
you read 342 pages of dare posts you dingbat

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Enfield posted:

you read 342 pages of dare posts you dingbat

Confession: I did not actually read all 342 pages

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
lmao at dgsw secret identity

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Other Barry posted:

did his 50 chargebacks ever actually happen?

is that who wrote this?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Wow Dare didn't get that help he so desperately needed I see.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
To the guys that attempted to murder me

u were on meth and coke

I was depressed and had a death wish

we fought

u had weapons ( I may have tried to poke someone in the eye with my key)

I ended up in a coma

u guys ended up doing some other poo poo it was dumb etc etc

we met up in jail

we shook hands

apologized and that was that (for this issue)

aside from the medical costs and insurance costs etc I think we all learned a lesson that that type of

violence even when ur on a bunch of drugs isnt fun and can get us all killed and thrown in jail

we cried

the holding cell cried

everyone cried

jail sucks for all

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Confession: I did not actually read all 342 pages

What the gently caress

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

What the gently caress

I did read enough to notice that a large part of the 342 pages are simply repeats of previous pages, and I think maybe the true length of the insane goon manifesto is around 200 pages.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

scott zoloft posted:

To the guys that attempted to murder me

u were on meth and coke

I was depressed and had a death wish

we fought

u had weapons ( I may have tried to poke someone in the eye with my key)

I ended up in a coma

u guys ended up doing some other poo poo it was dumb etc etc

we met up in jail

we shook hands

apologized and that was that (for this issue)

aside from the medical costs and insurance costs etc I think we all learned a lesson that that type of

violence even when ur on a bunch of drugs isnt fun and can get us all killed and thrown in jail

we cried

the holding cell cried

everyone cried

jail sucks for all

For god's sake somebody with a cool voice do a reading of these w. some jazzy piano I beg of you....

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
so who is dgsw

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

you'll never guess what this mentally ill goon did next..

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

vols bitch posted:

so who is dgsw

Bashir al-Assad, tyrant of Syria

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

quote:

This is compounding by the fact that Somethingawful.com is an original social network website of the internet (before
major things like Facebook and even Myspace). Many older internet users and even celebrities can be found on
somethingawful.com and many use pen names or internet handles or the names of family members, just to acquire an
account officially, not even as an internet handle (the bill is not billed to Miley Cyrus, but her stage name, or one of her
handlers).

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

vols bitch posted:

so who is dgsw

some girl named coral apparently

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
out all the celebrity gooms

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

quote:

What about a secondary cypher on the end of the content management system of Somethingawful? Published text shows
that the web developer programmer of Somethingawful.com was both a genius and fairly crazy. With the code routinely
breaking down on searches and displaying the text ěSomeone stole your trees.î This coder by the internet name ěRadiumî
has a wide variety of urban legends associated with him including having written a programming language himself.

:supaburn:

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

here's a choice quote at random that I think would make a good performance art piece w. some piano backing music (think like that reading of Ginsberg's "America" set to Tom Waits music).

What is h3h3 and why are internet nerds obsessed with it?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
E-personality dan Chump Tseunard of famous esports organization Hubris (which I was invited to at

one point) and coral's supposed SA account ěDad gay so whatî have been in a relationship and are

getting married

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
It's great; for those of you who haven't read it, think Madonna's book Sex in terms of overall layout and aesthetic, but with that special kind of modern day Revelation of John textual content that only Dare could provide.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
extra level hard mod3

a viral dare - no edits - first edition (11 copies, 16 distributed)

second edition - i still am not in jail I still have no internet access I still am wrongly convicted for bullshit and on surity second edition (2 topic appendixes 100 more pages, more images, colored text in some areas still no internet cloud or spell check on grammarly, all social media account sh ut down by trolls lel) (copies ??? distributed???? data keys??)

each book costs me 20 bux and is free, feel free to sell it its probably illegal.

dedicated to ice queef, pam, coral, and nera, g0d bl3ss yall u saved me from a life or boredom and
prison /s

for more articulate arguments visit /r/tribes1 and read the important reads sections, follow the links. This is unacademic publishing spam lit with bad spelling for a reason.

#esports for #womyn @playmidair @reflexdev

"weird twitter" "katie nontopolous"

also FYAD by katie nontop

my teenage acquaintances and former friend/teamies ben goldhabber fishst1x from twitch.tv and dan tsnuard owe me

prospect0r88 on weird twitter is scum i wonder who she
he is

cargo crew is spergs

some money for saving them from the trash that is overwatch ~ somethingawful laissez faire was a joke of extremism tw
4 lyfe

intersectional feminism for all, gently caress red pill/pua/rapist/misongists AND gently caress social elitist angry valerie solanases

first edition 10 hours of writing no edits, second edition 5 hours no edits. this book is a pos. 20 dollar to print value (at least, cost me 500 for 11 of them). sell at ur own will and value

this book is fiction if you call crime stoppers on me gently caress you ive been canadian swatted enough and when i go to jail i just pc out and sleep in solitary like a stray dog

In revolutionary times, those who accord themselves, with an extraordinary arrogance, the facile credit for having inflamed anarchy in their contemporaries fail to recognize that what appears to be a sad triumph is in fact due to a spontaneous disposition, determined by the social situation as a whole.

Griffityths consistent history approach was introduced in 1984 to create coherent narratives from quantum information. A griffiths history is constructed from a succession of more or less random quantum measurements taken at different moments. Each measurement defines a specific physical
mass at a precise moment with reference to a specific set of values. As an example, in time t an electron
moves at a certain speed approximately determined depending on the method of measurement. At a time t it is situated at a certain point in space. At a time t, it has a certain spin value. From this collect of measurements it is possible to construct a history which is logically consistent. It cannot be said to be true; simply that I can be sustained without contradiction. Under a given set of experimental conditions, a finite number of possible histories can be recreated using Griffiths's method; these are called Griffith's Consistent Histories. In these, the world behaves as though composed of separate
objects, each having fixed, intrinsic properties. However, the number of consistent histories that can be created from a single set of data is generally greater than one. As a being you are self-aware, and this consciousness allows you to hypothesize that the story you've created from a given set of memories is a consistent history, justified by a singular narrative voice. As a unique individual, having existed for a particular period and been subjected to an ontology of objects and properties, you can assert this with absolute certainty, and so automatically assume that iti is a Griffiths's history. You make this hypotheseis about real life rath than about the domain of dreams."

Reasonable doubt and two narrativized stories in he said she said is pointless with no physical evidence. Time for total CCTV and micro aggression courts for "small rapes" (he came on my tits when I told
him not to shouldnt be a rape but some women consider it a breach of consent these days). He touched my butt at the club innappropriately shouldn't put a guy on the sex offenders registry. Cops, judges, teachers all admit this to me.

Heather Oslon Seaborne in my summer school class at ryerson wore the most beautiful art dress that was blue and had a flower climbing up it. It was hemp I think. She sat in front of me and brainwashed me into psychotic ape theory in arts and contemporary studies. I think I did a lot back to her.

She did not wear panties very often that summer. We didnt have sex or any other sexual "intimacy" =)

'••

'.$ • • '
•' ' ' '
'\' •

, ' • • '•

"t ...
'

'' I

A false rape accusation helps male feminists - some "feminist"

Questioned at the border the writeres in the anthology would all check out as canadian and female. However the nation and gender are poltiically saturated concepts and when adopted as section criteria or frameworks for analysis linguistic innovation is often eclipsed. For the purposes of this anthology we chose to define innovative poetry and poettics as writing that at the very least approaches language as an inheret problematic and subject of inquirty rather than mere vehcile for representation. While
many of our dialgoues explore how poetrics are structed bty the publics in whichey they take shape this book privledges the aestethic over the identiariy. Staying attued to linguistic innovation and experimentation we believe this anthology does the work it set out to do by staging encounters some of the best writers working in and in response to feminist langunage, conceptual, investigative and other poetic traditions.

We had no way of anticpiating that we would find ourselves editting this book in the midst of the most
significant debate on feminist poetics in the past decade. Our bodies our poems.

Intermitten poetic acts may summon without reifying the lyrics I as a socially moored body

the presence of and desire to expand a public dialogue on gender and poetics that is both attuned to the realities and discoures of a new generation of writers and critics and attentive to histories of innovative women's writing.

/r/Shitredditsays was me
/r/tribesl was me FYAD on SA is me thats me

u r me and I am u now

hope u let me come lecture with u on camera anita, considering the internet gossips r saying u ripped off my lifes work and get paid 2lk a month LOL gently caress URSELF IF ITS TRUE AND PLEASE NEVER TOUCH TRIBES AGAIN TILL U TYPE A REAL APOLOGY> The person pretending to be u or u urself when u showed up on my street the other night with ur posse did not do a full apology.
Just a lot of "im gonna break ur ribs" etc dont hate the troll. Hate the fact that u copied a straight doods transexual fantasy character troll bit on the internet and tried to make a career out of it while forgetting the social grape vine carries. Plagarism is bad. But I forgive a lot. Note that I ripped off a lot of kate eichhorn on this page for example.

Im sending her a copy of this. -

I have no problem with polyamory and support it. I am a feminist. I just dont like untransparent secret societies, gossip, peer groups that other individuals and minorities, e-bullying that can cause people to commit suicide (like teenagers) group hive mind fascism, and cheating. Cheating doesnt make you a sexually emancipated slut. Just a pigeon or a gold digger.

all images from this are not mine. This is a free book. The data can be found online if you want to republish it. Key words extra level dare tribes. Any creative rights to images in this book are not documented and were found browsing randomly online. Credit where credit is due. If you like the art find the artists and PAY THEM DIRECTLY. Any donations incurred from this book will go to sexual assault survivor charities. This book is rough. There is no history of Tribes or SomethingAwful included as these things are for the most part online and the secret histories will be published in a later book pending my incarceration potential diagnosis and censoring.

this book is written in text and at random it is not comprehensive
the sourcing is done through information dissemination and the context of e-culture its hard to decipher
theres a lot of information in it theres a lot of information missing from it due to time constraints and lack of an internet
connection

if you're looking for visual language look somewhere else

this is an attempt at a concise and topical theoretical analytic sociology, forensic anthropology/psychiatry and ethics book timing is everything
so is contexts

its expected you have a knowledge of Poe's Law, internet trolling, cyber stalking, encyclopedia dramatica (ae), internet
criminal organizations like doxxxnet and anonymous, as well as street gangs and online gangsterism.

Indirect threats by a group - or crazy making from a lynch mob/group of e-bullies/network of internet trolls:

Internet trolls have moved to indirect threats, darknet (obfuscated) communication networks, are more organized than ever
and can abuse the legislative system in new and creative ways.

In a situation where a target is clearly marked with a long internet history and real life history to the stalkers it is entirely more easy to build an efficient and hole free profile, to really get inside their mind, and really manipulate them and do some damage.

In the context of the internet, things like VPNs (Very Private Networks), Proxies (An Additional Connection before Data is sent to your computer), and now TOR (decentralized Onion p2p network) all contribute in making it hard to put an identity to the internet user.

This is especially devastating when large groups of internet users work together to form a mob, or squad, or gang devoted to
trolling.

Creating fake personalities, and even full fake social network communities is more than possible in order to both farm populist support for unpopular opinions, add legitimacy to a false cause (more people support this so there is strength in numbers supporting it) and can be quickly thrown away if any investigation is to occur. Similar to a fake identity but even more powerful due to the ease of creation online.

Sharing identities and lying about important facts in character when creating an identity is important too. Making sure to
build a back story and sharing the identity with a friend who can continue the back story but in different tones and styles of

• •
"
••' !!' ... ",_
a•,,. _.. • •
'" .....
" -

writing (as the internet is still largely text based) only adds to the confusion of an outside observer trying to forensically analyze the situation.

This is pretty standard for e-mail, and credit card scams, but what about larger groups, or groups with a moral twist to their bad behavior.

In the case of an online forum like Somethingawful.com it gets especially tricky due to the 20 year history. The urban legends surrounding the place, the misinterpretation of the text as strictly for comedy (and not outright lies or metaphors) all create a great format for indirect slander, libel, and even defamation.

This is compounding by the fact that Somethingawful.com is an original social network website of the internet (before major things like Facebook and even Myspace). Many older internet users and even celebrities can be found on somethingawful.com and many use pen names or internet handles or the names of family members, just to acquire an account officially, not even as an internet handle (the bill is not billed to Miley Cyrus, but her stage name, or one of her handlers).

With the history of lies and drama on Somethingawful.com it's important to note that much of it was not fit for the public eye and offsite communities were made to support the controversial topics that couldn't make it to the official website. Website's like postpalace, somethingsensitive (to discuss racism and corruption) wddp.org (political outfit complete with secret police) and various other fan blogs/tumblrs/private forums, even infiltrating to the darknet on onion network.

Over years as the children that grew up on Somethingawful turned into adults, and as the adults on Somethingawful grew even olderr, the user base began to decline but the content creation and strength of the users as a union grew. If you were acceptable and cool you were in.

What started as a unique way to post opinions and discuss and edit them instantly on an online forum grew to be something much bigger.

For 10 dollars you could buy an account, and an extra 10-30 you could further customize it with an image avatar representing your account changeable at will for a small cost (you can even change other users accounts) or account upgrades like "platinum search access".

The business model also relied on a certain amount of bans and account reactivation to make revenue.

This combined with advertising sales from google-adsense type products. Advertising products that collect metadata from user information and patterns on the website. For example if video editing software is talked about on Somethingawful.com the metadata of the conversation, including identities, topic, and keywords, etc, is sold to the advertiser for an agreed amount. The advertiser then processes the information to better target consumers at large both on Somethingawful and the greater internet and world. This is very standard on many internet bulletin boards.

What makes Somethingawful especially unique is the history and length of time it's been doing this.
As somethingawful aged and lost its numbers and as the content on the website became more robust so did the advertising interests involved in somethingawful.

What was once just a simple social network for nerds to chat on the internet (or discuss topics of interest in a dramatic and fashionable way by acting in outrageous character, something they may not have been able to do in real life due to social pressures, a safe space in a way) became a major content creation, creative writers underground guild.

Simply by field testing certain users with acute moderators that pay attention as well as implementing a house rule of having to pay a certain amount before being allowed out of the ban/renewal cycle (gossip said $1500 in a direct payment or total accounts purchased) would count as a "season community pass" opening the door to being paid for posting.

This was very interesting to many highschool students during 2003-2007 who were broke and looking for money. Many didn't have to pay the "troll toll" to gain access to these secret website functions and were simply offered due to being good writers.

The function essentially allows for code to be linked to the users account which will democratically monetarily credit them through a vote system for both an "original idea" and

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

quote:

a lot of stuff is missing here. The complete deconstruction of the pay 4 ideas system on
somethingawful.com or how the IT security of the website uses multiple obfuscation tactics, sever
errors, and even a rootkit in the programming language its written in (potentially). This box in a box in
a box. Sleeper cell within a sleeper cell. Darknet hideout, with darkne hideout, filtering into the
mainstream is very hard to reverse engineer mentally without a team of forensic psychiatrists. Im just
one person. There are details missing in this stuff that is important. But the message and moral of this is
meant to be sane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
quantum history possibilities (shrondingers gossip) quantum reality cadie's singularity
Dan t and coral

according to social media grapevine somethingawful.com forums

E-personality dan Chump Tseunard of famous esports organization Hubris (which I was invited to at one point) and coral's supposed SA account "Dad gay so what" have been in a relationship and are getting married

this is cause for a celebration and im happy for them it has little to do with my complaints against them
aside from the fact that I was not informed that katherine was closet polyamorours or attracted to e- sports e/f list celebrities like chump or Alex "Dare" Levert who were both teammates on various teams including hawkbats.

The whole concept of canadian e-sports groupies (and woman players) is insane to me.

Dan may or may not have appropriated gamestyle and design ideas for the blizzard game title Overwatch which he is a community manager and designer of from my intellectual property and work as a kid

coral may have manipulated herself into a premeditated relationship with me to enact revenge for her Somethingawful forums acquaintance jessica jones and nero s who both run various social media contracts and ideas.

Seeing your life gossiped about in metaphor before your eyes - ptsd seizures and fear of death psychosis or just understanding dark ironic comedy on a dead comedy forum of social elitists and
miniature celebrities (the understanding of a group of ppls hive mind or group psychosis, bandwagon mentality)

-the thread about ghostbusting and beating up rapists is about you
-the men going their own way thread is about you
-the wife majestic thread is about you not having a wife or any sex at all
-the avatars of people with half a skull lying in a hospital bed are about you
-the offsites on the darknet are gossiped about in the somethingawful GBS forum as having video tapes of your attempted murder
-your highschool friends that say slang like "chinaman" appear to take credit for your attempted murder by saying they own a green car
-reality blends on the forum from a metaphor to a conspiracy theory to a panic attack then to multiple seizures
-things seem to make sense but you know the darkness of criminal organizations and how easy it is to obfuscate or hide the truth on the internet if you're a clever liar pretending to be a comedian or a hybrid of both
-euthanasia or truth becomes a priority. Breaking the law because you're already dead.
Speculation and lies and libel and slander are all too real to ignore on the internet at this point
you can either micro legislate it to hell or set up protections for people from bandwagon reactions bandwagon psychology will only grow with transparency and internet access in web 3.0 with the
internet of things

provisions need to be in place to prevent witch hunt mentalities in the particularly morally zealous especially with things involving the media, gossip, or text.
Indirect threats, indirect bullying, indirect metaphors, cyphers, can all be broken more easily than ever

criminal language just doesn't cut it anymore to cover things up. Grapevine social dynamics are not completely proof even with immense amounts of trust and irony and even empathy.

Transparency and love are the most important things in a pre singularity society (or post pending on who's history you believe or if google's cadie and deep mind are even real :p)

when you have nothing left to live for revolution becomes mandatory. Do not let yourself fall into real criminal behavior. Carry your friends out of crime and poverty too. And the weak and the helpless and the disturbed and even the evil.

Racism on the internet:
When children swear at you, when they call you the n word, when you get told you are being raped online from a young age. The internet is a rape culture, this isn't going to change. Everyone gets intellectually dominated on the internet at some point and feels abused censoring the language wont change that. Being turned into a mental slave or intellectual "toy" for a smarter person is regular. The somethingawful colloquial term "niggered" an Anita Sarkeesian Somethingawful.com term fits with Kennedy's history of the word friend of the family in which he argues for its total re appropriation by African Americans to use to describe white racists or its complete censorship and criminalization. On the internet this simply isn't possible so in the 2000s during the racism wars of the internet people just agreed to let to slide while stomping out organized racists everywhere. In this regard we had a renaissance of racial awareness on the internet and accepted our global unique ethnicity as "internet people" without skin or genetic traits, only operating as information memes connected to real bodies. The breaking of Poe's Law in real life and the integration of more internet into the real world complicates this as Life tends to be Stranger Than Fiction and often confused as such.

Being raped by internet society:

You stalk me from the time I'm a kid. You ostracize and bully me. Then the internet came and it continued behind closed doors there. 20 years of my life written about behind closed doors. I can not see it and yet I know there are pictures of me. I can not read it and yet I know the information is there because it trickles out as gossip and insults. I know where it is generally but I can not access it because
your privacy to form a hate group is more important than my freedom to protect myself as an individual from social abuse akin to Lord of the Flies.

Memes: Richard Dawkins version of Information Genetics, patterns on the internet of information, algorithmic information, genetic archetypal information, rich information, forensic psychiatry.

Ghomeshi
choked some1 @ random after briefly alluding to his propensity for aggressive and sadistic sex (thats assault or attempted murder)
ghomeshi supposedly prolapsed a woman's anus permanently (thats attempted murder)
ghomeshi has been around many celebrity women including lights (lights may or may not enjoy lolicon pornography which is 100% obscenity in canada)
miley cyrus fucks boys with strap ons and posts on somethingawful.com with coral ghomeshi's sexuality involves violence and surprise violence and needs for dominance due to emasculation
public quarter pinky finger removal is the advised internet strategy from some crazy satanist a form of punishment with physical capital
ghomeshi may have the characteristics of a person with aspd and may be a full out rapist ghomeshi was active in the bdsm community and awareness of talking about it
ghomeshi did activism for bdsm and the kink community in many ways ghomeshi supports kink culture
ghomeshi is sick and will probably get off all his charges (perhaps the summer trial will be different)
ghomeshi smart and well connected and did a radio program
society must not discount the fact that there was collaboration and planning in his accusation lucy decoutere is a real trailer park military girl and she knows HA
HA controls the drugs the drugs control parts of the party scene. WOMEN BECOME CURRENCY. DONT gently caress WITH SOMEONES MONEY OR GAIIA GHOMESHI
some women do enjoy dark personalities and violence and "rough sex" or whatever the gently caress ghomeshi is trying to obfuscate BDSM as
some people experiment with BDSM and aren;'t fully educated on it
PANIC can happen in CHALLENGING or PAINFUL situations
we need more BDSM awareness in society and AWARENESS ON INTERNET TROLLS
bdsm is gross to me and I refuse to participate with anyone especially women that are vocal about it, I've been this way since 2011 when a young woman invited me to her place to specifically enact one of her fantasies complete with a safe word and when I did and told the truth to the police to the best of my ability while stoned with no lawyer I was still put in a situation where I had to plea out or go to trial gently caress YOU

Rape and Racism Culture and Online Video games

• Locked thread