Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isen
Jun 2, 2013
I've got a deck somewhat similar to Iucounu's I've been thinking about for fnm / game day that I could use some help with. The basic idea is to play some removal and cycle through the deck early game and around the 4th land start playing threats. If the threats die just bring them back. Jace lets me replay removal and reanimation. Running a lot of languish since it seems pretty vulnerable to stuff that goes wide and pretty much everything in this deck survives it, even dark dwellers if they've been reanimated. The sideboard is mostly garbage based off of fear of all the abbeys I faced during prerelease. It seems ok so far but I haven't tested it much other than against a few friends decks and theoretical draws on tappedout. Just looking for feedback from people that know better than me. I think the curve is kind of high but maybe that's ok since aggro is not quite as fast as it was?

I'm not running 4 Jaces because I only have 2. Other than running 4 of them I'm open to suggestions on changing anything around. Seems pretty fun so far but is there something better I could do here or am I wasting my time?

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/reanimaniacs-3/

Land (24)
4x Choked Estuary
2x Evolving Wilds
4x Foreboding Ruins
3x Island
3x Mountain
2x Smoldering Marsh
2x Sunken Hollow
4x Swamp

Enchantment (4)
4x Oath of Jace