Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

problematic hug

why chewbacca eye glo blue...

Android Blues

i dont like this. for the fans that dont like to see too much could you please as well do a pic of low res chewbacca? this has ruined the magic for me "never meet your heroes" "never see high res pics of your heroes". i realise now that chewbacca has imperfections much like my own and hes less aspirational now. please even a drawing of chewbacca (bad) would do

Android Blues

i keep on looking at his conical head and wondering about the futility of human trial. please make a version of chewbacca ("chewie", han solo's dog who flies the spacecraft with him) where i cant see his head as clearly

symbolic

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

why chewbacca eye glo blue...
my first thought was Sans

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

symbolic posted:

if you're coming up on 40 and you're still going to the cinema to see star wars movies

you're gonna have a bad time

(because they're bad)

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Android Blues posted:

i dont like this. for the fans that dont like to see too much could you please as well do a pic of low res chewbacca? this has ruined the magic for me "never meet your heroes" "never see high res pics of your heroes". i realise now that chewbacca has imperfections much like my own and hes less aspirational now. please even a drawing of chewbacca (bad) would do

chewbacca has flaws just like anny of us,

it hleps to learn to separate the art from the artist, im still able to watch chewies work jsut fine

thanks Manifisto!

Android Blues

when i grew up i knew i could be han solo's dog, like chewbacca, who is from the forest moon of endor. now im wondering...why? you need to fix this before my ego fragments like sugar paper and i become nothing

symbolic

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

if you're coming up on 40 and you're still going to the cinema to see star wars movies

(because they're bad)
it's a beautiful day outside. birds are singing, flowers are blooming... on days like these, adults like you...

S h o u l d n o t b e d r e s s i n g u p a s S t o r m t r o o p e r s

Android Blues

sorry - didnt see your post. i can accept that for you, chewbacca is a furred husk devoid of all meaning and your posting of this pic of him is a spit upon the charred remnants of that husk where theyve burnt in the fire of your cruelty, but for me, the pic destroyed an icon. please reconsider what your meaning is to the soft hearted among us and post a low res pic of chewbacca, the furred man who lives in han solo's sky garage

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
it;s just a part of growing up, but i'll find a low res pic of chewie

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Android Blues posted:

sorry - didnt see your post. i can accept that for you, chewbacca is a furred husk devoid of all meaning and your posting of this pic of him is a spit upon the charred remnants of that husk where theyve burnt in the fire of your cruelty, but for me, the pic destroyed an icon. please reconsider what your meaning is to the soft hearted among us and post a low res pic of chewbacca, the furred man who lives in han solo's sky garage

how's this?

thanks Manifisto!

Android Blues

its common decency, at this point, and its the right thing to do - "Yoda" (the man from the swamps who obi wan comes back as after he dies) would say the same

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i always wondered why they didn't just have chewy beat the poo poo out of darth vader

(because they're bad)

i disagree, i thought the last one was fun to watch because i wasn't expecting masterpiece, just a fun b-style movie sequel to a fun b-style movie from my youth

:shrug:

Android Blues

thank you. thats good and although i would appreciate a lower resolution, i can be happy with what you've done

i'm sure many others are wiping their brows in relief as well

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i didnt mean to cause so much genuine upset. i just wanted to start a conversation, that i think might be beneficial in these troubling times

thanks Manifisto!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
what would chewbacca do

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Luvcow posted:

i always wondered why they didn't just have chewy beat the poo poo out of darth vader

i disagree, i thought the last one was fun to watch because i wasn't expecting masterpiece, just a fun b-style movie sequel to a fun b-style movie from my youth

i never saw it, i heard it's ok. the first couple of prequels beat my youthful enthusiasm for star wars out of me and I don't think it can be recaptured. I prefer to let it go in the most graceful way known to man : posting occasionally to let people know I don't like star wars.

hi how are you ♥

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Luvcow posted:

i agree with this. i went in wanting fun and better than prequels, and thats what I got

thanks Manifisto!

symbolic

i never saw it, i heard it's ok. the first couple of prequels beat my youthful enthusiasm for star wars out of me and I don't think it can be recaptured. I prefer to let it go in the most graceful way known to man : posting occasionally to let people know I don't like star wars.
i never saw the prequels before VII so the magic was not destroyed and i ended up loving the movie. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

symbolic posted:

Sans Holo

• Locked thread