Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Wtf i never do any writing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Oh sorry i thought yoi foind my schedule

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Lolie posted:

There needs to be a bogan version of that schedule written.

Ill go spend 24 hours with my mate damaz and document it and itll be alot longer and probably more intense

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
11:42:12 am: baccy bong
11:42:40 : baccy bong
11:42:59 : baccy bong
11:43:50 : drank half a bottle of vodka in one drink
11:44:25 : "oh sick theres some buds left"
11:44:50 : baccy bong (editors note: appears to have forgotten about the buds already)

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
My frienda are all alcoholics nearly at my level and we're forever going to the shops to go buy just 2 more bottles of vodka and it repeats all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

bullshit. you cant do the same amount of acid every day and still get high

imagine being huntners kid and seeing your dad stumbling through the kitchen to the bedroom as youre eating cereal. no wonder his kids were so ambivalent about his suicide.

I did a maybe 3 or 4 day acid bender and toward the end i was upping the dose. I dont remember if i was just imagining toleramce cause its pretty hard to tell whats what eventually

• Locked thread