Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grody posted:

I recently tried Del Taco for the first time the other day and I think that might just be the best chain restaurant ever to exist. Its like Taco Bell but the quality is insanely higher and the prices are somehow lower, you can you get a half pound breakfast burrito for like 2 dollars. Another pro restaurant would be Taco Cabana down in Texas. Theres also a mexican place down in San Antonio that is open 24/7 serves pizza and breakfast all day and has frozen margarita machines ready to go all day I wish I could remember the name.

suggest some good mexican places to try bonus points if you can come up with a place between central california and the bay area

If it's chain it ain't mexican you gently caress up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But the best chain in California is definitely Adalbertos.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

There's plenty of mexican chains you dumb gringo.

He was talking about loving Del Taco

• Locked thread