Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
A little bit of dick peeking out from under your shorts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
The WWF Championship belt held over your shoulder as you celebrate victory over your foes

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The battlefield stained with your enemies blood

MNIMWA
Dec 1, 2014

The canadian tuxedo, i.e. denim on denim (bonus, this pic has 3x denim somehow)

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
a write-in vote for John Cena

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
A super-plex performed on Rick Rude

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

this is very culture specific, probably true in places where smokers of any variety are treated with slightly less sympathy than lepers eg big cities in north america

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Kilts

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
70s edition

sideburns
mustaches
leisure suits
custom vans with like a Bitchin' Wizard Duel or something painted on the side

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Cargo shorts

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Dickhead Jr. posted:

these make me want to tie the dude wearing them to a wooden chair very painfully, put a spacer bar between his knees, and just go to town nailing his winky to the chair seat with rusty nails and a hammer. slowly.
You should stop posting for a long time and work on your underlying violent psychological issues. Or just post in FYAD exclusively

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I like cargo shorts, they're comfy and easy to wear.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

utilikilts

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

:(

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

you aren't supposed to wear cigars but to smoke them

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

You sassed me earlier on this very topic, but how hard is it for straight guys to figure out that cargo shorts are not now, not have they ever been in style or flattering or attractive in any way?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

i wear them only during the short period in the summer when it's too hot to wear jeans, they aren't a stylistic choice, just a way to cool down

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

criscodisco posted:

You sassed me earlier on this very topic, but how hard is it for straight guys to figure out that cargo shorts are not now, not have they ever been in style or flattering or attractive in any way?

I still maintain you, dress the man in your life funny.

Cargo shorts are dad dress. Sometimes I combine them with an ironic t-shirt and sandals. No socks. I'm not a loving heathen.

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

Hogge Wild posted:

i wear them only during the short period in the summer when it's too hot to wear jeans, they aren't a stylistic choice, just a way to cool down

There exist other kinds of shorts dude

Aug 4, 2010

i wore a kilt at a christening and hosed the godmother

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

rakovsky maybe posted:

There exist other kinds of shorts dude

normal shorts don't have good pockets for keys, cellphone and wallet

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Internaut! posted:

this is very culture specific, probably true in places where smokers of any variety are treated with slightly less sympathy than lepers eg big cities in north america

nah its one of those lame things that guys do to appear to have some identity of "this makes me a man"

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

www posted:

i wore a kilt at a christening and hosed the godmother

This is obviously a lie

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

FogHelmut posted:

nah its one of those lame things that guys do to appear to have some identity of "this makes me a man"

is this something that people do

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I think this summer I'm going mix up my sandals/t-shirt/cargo short game with some tasteful Kevin Smith style Jorts.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

criscodisco posted:

I own cargo shorts, on account of my parents being of the (as I know now, a decade later, well reasoned) mindset that you should buy everything a few sizes too large because kids grow into things and who gives a poo poo what kids or teenagers wear anyway. I stopped growing much after puberty. I don't throw clothes away, nor do I donate them because I hate the less fortunate.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I think I may even have "carpenter" style Jorts I can woo the ladies with.

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

FogHelmut posted:

more like "this will keep the women away"

see also: golf, beer league hockey

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

me

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
A healthy sized post count

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Hogge Wild posted:

Nor do jeans, and people seem to manage just fine in them. How much poo poo do you need to carry around with you? Are you 12?

If regular human pants can't possibly contain all of the small items you simply must have at all times, wear a light jacket or a blazer in a thin fabric. Actually, forget the blazer, you'd destroy the lines of it by cramming the pockets full of gummy worms and Akira dolls.

And VendaGoat, just because I (rightly) choose style over utility. Clothing that focuses on utility first and foremost should be worn when performing a job, not for going to your LAN parties and dinner at the Bloomin Onion.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Borrowed Ladder posted:

humongous boobs

what about lesbians?

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Machai posted:

what about lesbians?

Lesbians are men for the purpose of this thread.

Because all the lesbians i hang out with are into big honkin boobs and smoking and drinking and half the other stuff in here

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Men like their dad's music

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
Trains

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Hogge Wild posted:

get a cap-sac dude

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

criscodisco posted:

And VendaGoat, just because I (rightly) choose style over utility. Clothing that focuses on utility first and foremost should be worn when performing a job, not for going to your LAN parties and dinner at the Bloomin Onion.

I only enjoy hanging around at the local Applebee's after ten p.m.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

criscodisco posted:

Nor do jeans, and people seem to manage just fine in them. How much poo poo do you need to carry around with you? Are you 12?

If regular human pants can't possibly contain all of the small items you simply must have at all times, wear a light jacket or a blazer in a thin fabric. Actually, forget the blazer, you'd destroy the lines of it by cramming the pockets full of gummy worms and Akira dolls.

There is a solution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
That sounds about right. Guys like you also never have proper ball hygiene either, yet after a long hard day at the 'Bees you still expect a guy to get down there and get to sucking.

• Locked thread