Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?
I haven't but someday I hope to muster up the courage to venture out into the great outdoors and find my life mate on the open road like God intended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Does walking into a mirror count?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
whenever girls smile at me on trails i have to pretend not to be out of breath before yelling HEY GOOD AFTERNOon

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?
i mean heck, if I meet a beautiful girl on the trail? i wouldn't mind trying to marry her.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
reminds me of an old frisbee cheer

"How do you make babies in the woods?"

"loving IN TENTS!"

(because, you see, "in tents" sounds like "intense" when yelled really loud and you're conveying that you're really intense about winning this frisbee game)

that's my story

ps don't bother the hiker women unless they want to be bothered

Canna Happy
Jul 11, 2004
The engine, code A855, has a cast iron closed deck block and split crankcase. It uses an 8.1:1 compression ratio with Mahle cast eutectic aluminum alloy pistons, forged connecting rods with cracked caps and threaded-in 9 mm rod bolts, and a cast high

I found a GIRLFRIEND on the pct, but she broke my heart a few months after the trail.

meselfs
Sep 26, 2015

The body may die, but the soul is always rotten
I like how it's not till Picnic responds that there's a flurry of posts. I was too scared also.

No, but closest I come was a teenage boy from NZ who walked in to me and almost crapped his pants out of fear. I'm glad it wasn't a girl or I'd be insulted, I like to think I'm not that hideous.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79hkD21_YKk&t=443s

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
No but I did hike into a group of LARPers in Wisconsin. That was different.

Killing Flies
Jun 30, 2007

We've got to have rules and obey them. After all, we're not savages. We're English, and the English are best at everything.

Canna Happy posted:

I found a GIRLFRIEND on the pct, but she broke my heart a few months after the trail.

Better to have hiked and lost than to never have hiked at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I was homeless and I am not sure how far I walked -- or how I found the road. They were carrying a boombox. Sorta meeting me 1/4 way.

They were playing either the Pixies or Indigo Girls.

• Locked thread