Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
we trolls cant let us be suppressed by big nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

I'm sick of Big Nice bankrolling kids shows about manners and being a good person, indoctrinating our children

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I'm going to live in somalia where i can do what i want, gently caress you big nice

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

big nice slips notes of encouragement to their political friends saying "keep up the good work" and "we really liked that proposition you supported :)"

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
Some old guy: Yall heard of this "Operation Pink Boots?"

Me: Yeah, big nice is funding it. Says they're conducting friendly exercises

Some old guy: Well poo poo fire. They're gonna friendly the poo poo out of us!!!

Me: Ayup.

google THIS

no less than three strangers smiled and waved at me today. they've found me. this may be the last grumpypost I ever make

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

thanks obama :)

JoJoJosephSmith

anger is essential

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
When other people do good things I hate it because it reminds of how terrible I am as a person. Big nice needs to be stopped at all costs.

----------------

Rodney The Yam II

Used to be a troll could be somebody, I mean really be somebody, all day on the internet.

JoJoJosephSmith

Rodney The Yam II posted:

Used to be a troll could be somebody, I mean really be somebody, all day on the internet.

sometimes be somebody under a bridge

sometimes be an old gay man looking for young hook ups

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"
just pretend i made a really witty homestuck joke okay guys

Goons Are Gifts

Is it ok to be big and nice after all

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i can't tell if im being nice ironically anymore

send help

alnilam

Big gneiss keeping the atolls down

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i can't tell if im being nice ironically anymore

send help

The true Riddle of Irony.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

um, i personally think that the right of corporations associated with 'Big Nice' as you say are uh, i think their ability to expand and grow via the free market—gosh i really don't wanna upset anyone, but i really think that as corporations, they're just acting within their constitutional rights which supersedes any sort of government power to regulate them or any individuals feelings y'know, sorry, but if it upsets them. :shrug: their 'infiltration' of children's television programming is just marketing y'know, which is within their rights to expand. Morality™ is a tough thing to sell so they gotta start early! but um, yeah i'm sorry if it upsets you though, and im willing to offer consolation in the form of a hug. Now, it's both arms, medium tightness, I'd say i can cut you a deal here, first five seconds would be free, and each second after that $.50, and i can throw in a pat on the back for $1.00 a piece , if you'd like pal :)

FreshCutFries

Don We Now posted:

thanks obama :)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

um, i personally think that the right of corporations associated with 'Big Nice' as you say are uh, i think their ability to expand and grow via the free market—gosh i really don't wanna upset anyone, but i really think that as corporations, they're just acting within their constitutional rights which supersedes any sort of government power to regulate them or any individuals feelings y'know, sorry, but if it upsets them. :shrug: their 'infiltration' of children's television programming is just marketing y'know, which is within their rights to expand. Morality™ is a tough thing to sell so they gotta start early! but um, yeah i'm sorry if it upsets you though, and im willing to offer consolation in the form of a hug. Now, it's both arms, medium tightness, I'd say i can cut you a deal here, first five seconds would be free, and each second after that $.50, and i can throw in a pat on the back for $1.00 a piece , if you'd like pal :)

lol

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
im permabanned poster Blackpersonliker58. i first started reading byob when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "nice" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "That's ok" and "Good work, friend" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "nice" style of byob humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal symptoms. i would advise all people who "get" byob to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental niceness. peace.

----------------

MrWillsauce

The grip of nice lobbyists on this country has gotten stronger and stronger, especially since the Citizens Polited supreme court decision

JoJoJosephSmith

alnilam posted:

Big gneiss keeping the atolls down

GEExCEE

my new dog posted:

we trolls cant let us be suppressed by big nice.

Amen

joke_explainer

alright. *crosses arms* you trolls are in for it now. More Mr. Nice Guy

*Mr. Nice Guy enters room smiling brightly with a thoughtful handcrafted gift*

MrWillsauce

alice cooper is the only one who can save you now

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

joke_explainer posted:

What kind of gift is it? I ask because the only gifts I accept are seashells which are the beauty of the LORD. No human hand is capable of making the perfect seashell.

Sometimes I put the seashell up to my ear to hear the sea and reaffirm myself that global warming is a liberal hoax

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
Big Nice Did 7/11

google THIS

Adiabatic posted:

Big Gulp Did 7/11

JoJoJosephSmith

Adiabatic posted:

Big Gulp Did 7/11

FluffieDuckie

joke_explainer posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

MrWillsauce

7/11 was an inside job. Mostly, anyway; sometimes I had to go out and help people with the pumps or take out the trash or something. But apart from that it was an inside job.

FluffieDuckie

MrWillsauce posted:

7/11 was an inside job. Mostly, anyway; sometimes I had to go out and help people with the pumps or take out the trash or something. But apart from that it was an inside job.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Jellidelic

this dude came up with a smile and said how've you been while trying to hug me. made me so angry. wanted to deck him right there. loving couldn't though cause i got a bencher or two so i gotta keep it a little lowkey *sniffs up boogs* sucks..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adiabatic posted:

Big Gulp Did 7/11

• Locked thread