Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«1399 »
Tamayachi
Sep 25, 2007

Did you think about it?

Yes. Yes you did.

Finally finished grinding out all the Covenant items offline, the longest by far was the Proofs of Concordance followed closely by the Vertebrae Shackles. Got all the achievements so far except for collecting all the rings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle w Benefits
Nov 1, 2010

I DON'T HAVE PLAT

BUT YOU CAN MESSAGE ME ABOUT HOW I'M A RACIST

AT STORMFRONT.ORG

IronicDongz posted:

maybe he's born with it

maybe it's maybeline

That's gross.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

It's good that DS3 lets you save avatars for future use. It's bad that every avatar in DS3 has a long-rear end nose and a giraffe-like neck.

Eggnogium
Jun 1, 2010

Never give an inch! Hnnnghhhhhh!

Happy sun-looks-like-the-darksign day, US players.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

Time to button mash!

Ah, yes... Kentucky, where transient lands converge...

Tamayachi
Sep 25, 2007

Did you think about it?

Yes. Yes you did.

Praise the Dark Sun! (Seeing the eclipse totality was a complete trip!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

Friede sucks, she's an entire boss of binary gimmicks where if you don't do one very specific thing she'll just randomly take off half your health but once you learn it she's easy. She's like if you listened to a bad stereotype of what Dark Souls is like from someone who hates the game and made it real.

The third stage is better about this and more like a regular, good boss fight (although it still has that "gotcha" at the beginning where if you're anywhere near her when it starts you die, but if you're too far away to immediately get up in her grill after the explosion, she uses much nastier moves) but it also means going through the first two stages every time you lose to it. It's like someone decided the chicken fight before Nameless King wasn't bad enough.

Honestly, the thing I hate the most about Friede out of anything else is the random hop she sometimes does when you go to swing. If I wanted a game with RNG evasion, I'd go play goddamn Draque!

«1399 »