Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

NowonSA posted:

My PS4 has largely made me resent playing games on my PC, since they load quicker, run smoother without craashing, and use a controller that doesn't hurt my hands.

Any suggestions for how to create my character? I'd like to have a fairly simple to play guy, but also have the ability to use some decent magic/ranged attacks. Basically make it quite noob friendly since I've played Bloodborne, but not any formally Dark Souls games.

Sounds like you need a better PC. Also you can use your PS4 controllers on your PC.

Try the Pyromancer for a character with decent variety between weapons and magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU