Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

A Beard of Constant Sorrow
There's actually gonna be some figures made, can't remember the company off hand. But we're talking $300+ figures. There have been some others in the past, Bandai still sells one for the chosen undead in the signature armor from Dark Souls 2 for instance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

Just make it easier on yourself and buy two 5ths of whiskey or something man, geez.

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

So if you die as a red phantom in this game, you lose all your souls and they don't get left as a bloodstain. Kind of sucks since you can't just looking invasions while exploring unless you don't care about souls.

Gotta hoof it to where you died in their world.

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

TRON JEREMY posted:

holy poo poo, abyss watchers might be my new favorite boss fight

But why does it seem like everyone is using either a longsword or uchigatana? I haven't seen a single person repping my boy the claymore :'C

+3 Claymore, most of the Mirrah set save for the chest. :hfive:

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

mrs. nicholas sarkozy posted:

So uh my character has red scars where her eyes used to be and looks pickled what did I do

You took candy from the man in black, didn't ya?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

Captain Queernabs posted:

Yeah, j'agree. I'm not getting any of the sense of "whoa, so THIS is how tab A connects to slot A" joy that DS1 pumped me full of.

That said, i'm not very far. i'm 18 hours in and just made it to what I presume is the big tree. i guess i'm really slow.

I dunno, it's felt pretty connected so far. I can still see the Highwall of Lothric from the Farron area, as well as what led up towards the Cathedral of the Deep. That big rear end bridge definitely helps orient yourself to where you really are in the world.

Hell I'm also fairly certain the Firelink Shrine is technically physically located near Lothric, as you can clearly see the city from it.