Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Toebone posted:

Would DS3 be at all playable with a GTX 560 Ti? My PC meets all the other specs.

You're going to most likely have a bad time and may not be able to maintain a good enough framerate to coop/invade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

BigRed0427 posted:

Quick newbie question. Yoel of Londor gives you free levels now and then exchange for hollowing status. What does that mean exactly?

Just let the nice man keep giving you candy.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

That's normal. Just an alternate way into the Demon Ruins.

Edit: oh you're walking on empty space, I get it.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I didn't realize how you were supposed to fight Yhorm and kind of just shot at him with magic while my co-op buddies blasted him with mega death attacks.

Also are the Mound Makers the goatse covenant or am I just seeing things in this symbol?

Is it making a mound in your pants when you look at it?

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

Tamayachi posted:

The first dog you encounter on the bridge: I kited him to the magic wall and booped his nose 3 times with my +4 mercenary sellswords which seemed to break his poise, in turn allowing me a visceral attack. After that he just flipped over on his back and seemed to give up. So I guess go for the nose?

Huh, never considered using the magic boundary. Didn't think that would have worked...

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

Spiritus Nox posted:

Just found Yorshka. How the gently caress did people find her without messages to guide the way?

Also, the reveal that Irithyll is almost certainly Anor Londo was paced really well. Felt really organic.

I used prism stones because you could see it, from the spinning tower and I had to know if I could get there and I did.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

RatHat posted:

Is summoning for Nameless King bugged or something? Tried summoning help there but kept getting "Unable to summon". Anyway, beat him by myself. Tough boss, I'm lucky the shield I had been upgrading the whole game had good lightning resist.

It's a hard boss, summon signs come and go really fast there.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

il serpente cosmico posted:

What happens when you butt chug estus?

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

Nihilarian posted:

Is it normal to lose your souls if you die while invading

Yes, your souls will be in their world.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

Deckit posted:

For people going into NG+, about what level are you? I wanna do NG+ but I don't wanna not PvP. Got three characters at the end game at various levels and it feels like the lvl 80 dude gets the most hits for invasions and Aldrich invasions.

That's around the range most people finish. I finished around 85 I think? Everyone is still hovering around there since there's no community accepted meta level yet as far as I know.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

Harrow posted:

I assume there's no way to kill the Crystal Sage in Grand Archives before he teleports away the first time?

The thralls and sorcerers in there are annoying enough without constantly having to worry about crystal hail.

I killed it in its second spawn point. When it's up there, barely anything from it even got close to me. I didn't find it much of a hassle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

I just cheesed him with a bow and arrow while chilling behind the edge of a bookcase. :effort: