Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
One time I had the analog stick held backwards when I turned on the xbox then went to the bathroom, and when I came back it had beat Dark Souls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

One time I had the analog stick held backwards when I turned on the xbox then went to the bathroom, and when I came back it had beat Dark Souls

Soral
May 30, 2009

my 7 year old gamer half-brother beats dark souls every day after his spelling homework and then beats the chrysalis boss in mgs:pw after brushing his teeth before bed

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ristolaz posted:

Lmao

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Wind Waker for GC. Beat it with no deaths.

Grawl
Aug 28, 2008

Do the D.A.N.C.E
1234, fight!
Stick to the B.E.A.T
Get ready to ignite
You were such a P.Y.T
Catching all the lights
Just easy as A.B.C
That's how we make it right
The easiest way to beat a game is to never start one.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
oblivion

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

custer's revenge?

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
hotline miami

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Ristolaz posted:

Same except I killed Andre the Blacksmith and hosed up my whole game

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
How about a little game I like to call life, David?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
dungeon nightmares 2: the memory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014