Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

gone home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the stanley parable

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

There's a lot of edutainment stuff that you can't fail and just exist to teach babies the alphabet, so I'd probably have to say Dark Souls

you should count the stuff you cant fail in, otherwise everyone knows its dark souls and its not really a debate

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Alright then the easiest game in the world is g0m's Super Mario Maker level titled "mario [sic] as a girl".

[thinking] that is easy

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

bitch+1

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

jesus christ..you people take everything so seriously

go big or go home imo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

:swish:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

fozzy fosbourne posted:

brain age is the easiest game in the world for me, op

we've been meaning to tell you, your goal is to get the lowest number. its like golf

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its incredible they managed to make a game even easier than dark souls but they managed it with dark souls 3

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Feels games are difficult in a different way, especially for empaths like myself.

for a sociopath like me they're almost too easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

conceitedguy posted:

i can't remember the story but iirc that guy's a complete retard and psycho

dont sign your posts

• Locked thread