Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

My favorite Crowder hit

The best was when he was trying to discredit this "union thug" he accidentally showed the unedited footage that showed Crowder was 100% the aggressor in the situation.

If you look at his Facebook "likes" section, there's a stats thing and it says "most popular with age group 65+" and I loving laugh when I see it. Imagine being a "comedian" in your twenties and the only people who come to your shows are in rascal scooters or walkers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

brugroffil posted:

Joe Walsh is actually a deadbeat dad and tried arguing that his child support payments should be suspended because he lost his job aka got stomped in the election

e: thread content:

Beautiful baby Buzzpo.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Ork of Fiction posted:

Is there one of those image macros about how Apple removed all the confederate things from their store because of the flag's association w/ slavery, but in an ironic twist of fate the Apple corporation uses slave labor to assemble their products and no one seems to care because what happens to Chinese ppl doesn't effect them?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Dreddout posted:

Lol this is so inaccurate! Everyone knows that Nike owns child slaves in China, that African kid is probably working on some Nesquick plantation.

God bless the free market! :911:

The dumbest thing about that cartoon is

1) the drawing is basically is proving the whole opposition's argument: you're building a factory where people are starving to exploit the fact that they will do anything and will put up with anything for literal peanuts.
I don't think there'd be much complaining if worker's where those factories were built had benefited greatly and lead decent lives, but they are working 90 hours weeks with child workers and no fire exits. But it's better than starving! :smug:

2) Nike had no reason to be that absurdly stingy with paying people like poo poo in sweatshop conditions. The markup on their sneakers is literally 1,000% to as much as 2,300%. So lol at people who say "the low production costs are benefitting the customers". I could understand why Payless Shoes would have to stoop to such hosed money-saving tactics but the Nike-level markups are at like Carolina Herrera levels. And don't give me that spiel about having to factor in the costs of paying the athletes for endorsements. Those Patrick Ewing sneakers were like $20.

Nike could easily make a factory in some cheap part of the US but then the markup on sneakers would only be 800%-2,100%. :qq:

Otisburg posted:

"$15 an hour? Meet your replacement :smug:" (picture of an ordering kiosk at mcdonalds)

I have a friend that keeps posting this image despite me consistently responding that "it's a robot. If the workers were making 2 dollars an hour they would still be doing this" to which he replies "maybe but they wouldn't be doing it as quickly".

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Paladinus posted:

I thought this thread was about conservatives like myself owning liberals, what the gently caress is this bitch baby whinging poo poo?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Assaulting people with trucks is in fact illegal so I'm confused

8-Bit Scholar posted:

There is a video of a fat preacher who holds up a gun and says he will shoot anyone who aims a gun at a police officer.

It's probably the most legitimate scary thing I've seen yet, every ounce of it dripping with an eerie religious violence. It has 2.7 million views.

It's fatman Josh Feuerstein. Don't let his name fool you, he also wants you to resist gay agendas via firearms in the name of Christianity.

He also had a video where he stated
"I say, tonight, we punish Planned Parenthood. I think it’s time that abortion doctors should have to run and hide and be afraid for their life.” [sic]

https://m.facebook.com/joshua.feuerstein.5

He has 2+ million followers on Facebook.

He's also the one that got people pissed at Starbucks over the red Christmas cup.

E:haha click on his Facebook profile picture

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Jul 18, 2016

• Locked thread