Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
Heh, these articles I'm about to share on Facebook are sure going to make my libtarded friends mad!

---

"Liberals HATE Chris Pratt For Putting A CROSS UP! ON HIS OWN PROPERTY! (Because he's a Christian (liberals aren't (because they hate God)))"

"Watch Hannity DESTROY This Racist Democrat Party Operative!" *is a two minute video of some blogger making a fair point while Sean and his conservative guest giggle and smile smugly*

"Obama Wants To Take This Video Down - Watch It Before He Strikes!" *is an ad for freeze dried doomsday prepper rations from 2009*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

Isn't that what everyone does in their head when doing math anyway?

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

Ivor Biggun posted:

No blue tick, I'm assuming that account is a parody.

Oh my sweet summer child

• Locked thread