Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Read the Constitution mother fucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Goodpancakes posted:

Abortion is literally murder, but we shouldn't prosecute the woman who seeks and gets an abortion.

PC run amok. You libtards ever hear of the first amemtment?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Whats up with the flag? Oh, you mean my confederate flag. I'm just a really big fan of sweet tea.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Scientists are getting rich off the global warming hoax. Just follow th emoney

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
If you don't want me yelling racial slurs at your kid durring youth soccer games maybe you should go back to yoru safe space and read up on the Constitution

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Because of low blow tactics by the conservative ESTABLISHMENT Trump will not receive enough delegates to get the nomination outright, GOP will have a contested convention.

At the GOP convention delegates will vote again and nominate, you guessed it, Frank Stallone.

Taking a page from the playbook of fellow Illuminati member Ross Perot, Trump will run third party.

Hillary becomes president, takes our guns, and gives them directly to drug cartels and ISIS militants.

She also puts Obama on the supreme court who casts a key vote on a court case making Mountain Dew unconstitutional.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Please explain to me exactly how Donald Trump is racist. Also please explain to me what exactly racism is, since I'm not sure what that word means.

And another thing, please explain to me where my car keys are, since I need to pick my son up from lacrosse practice and if I leave him there overnight again his dumbass coach is going to call the cops.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Praise Ford

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

That policy flooded the mule market, and the nation never recovered.

• Locked thread