Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I hope for MC-kun that he gets new save points later on, so he won't have to start over at the appa stand even after clearing this first quest once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

So apparently the point is that dude has to complete some objective or he gets reset?

Apart from that, cute maids, cute Emilia, weird librarian, and weird master-of-house.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Subaru's biggest issue seems to be how he can't plan more than 5 minutes ahead. Which is quite a problem when his only special ability really requires planning whole days ahead at a time.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

But what happens to the rest of the world when Subaru dies?

Also, this Emilia is far better than the other Emilia this season.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

The maids definitely are cute, but I would have liked more Emilia and Puck, and Beatrice. The ending seems to hint that the killer is the same crazy woman as last time. Hopefully Barusu will try to ally himself with Beatice, and perhaps Puck, for the next attempt.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Crunchyroll has an interview with several of the VAs

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

With one of the new pieces of information revealed this time, I wonder if Emilia's actions in episode 1 get a new meaning. She tells him to call her the name of the witch. If we assume he already had the witch's smell at that point, and Emilia can detect/recognize it, that might have been intended as a test from her? When he has no reaction in particular and just assumes that really is her name, it would mean he probably isn't (consciously) affiliated with the witch, which then allows Emilia trust him. No idea if this makes sense.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Well it seems the CR stream did get delayed by about 2 hours. Should be up in 35 minutes.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

While waiting, here's the preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y08BtAuzM6k

myanmyanmyanmyanmyan

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Barusu = Balls

He's got some.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Episode 10 preview
Looks like he will have one more loop on this? But this time get both maids out to the cursed woods. Well as long as it's really the last one I'm okay.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Catgirlboy is cool and cute and I hope he gets lots more screentime.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

jon joe posted:

If I had to guess the next reset point, it hasn't been set yet. Too much potential drama in everything that's happened so far to let it go out the window the first time Subaru gets decapitated for giving the girl a poisoned appa or whatever-the-heck does him in.

Eh with the potential fuckups he's doing already, he will have a reset point set some time here. My guess is right when receiving the bag of appas.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I understand it as "starting from zero knowledge about the workings and politics of the world".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

This episode made me realize how happy I am that they've been skipping the 2nd OP so many times, the song is absolute poo poo. That ED is also not very interesting.

• Locked thread