Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zernach
Oct 23, 2012
That cliffhanger was evil I tell you, now I'm intensely curious and hence hooked on this show. Not that the animation and suprisingly graphic fighting didn't do that before, but drat it my curiosity demands answers to what set Reinhard off.

Betting on the classic Lost Princess/Heiress.

Zernach fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Apr 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zernach
Oct 23, 2012

madmac posted:

Man, the Jealous Witch really cranked up the game difficulty after the tutorial mission, that's for sure. I like this show more after every episode

Well, it was already speculated after Subaru's second death that he had been poisoned somehow, and that somehow the village may have been the cause of it (Since the Shaman doesn't appear to be anyone at the mansion at least.) Since Rem is the one who goes out to buy groceries, it kiiiinda makes sense that the Shaman or whatever may have targeted her with the curse in the absence of Subaru.

OTOH, it's been like 4 episodes now focused on the four new characters, would be a little weird to have someone largely or entirely ignored so far be the culprit.

As for the maids, I wonder if it's possible to navigate that tightrope by treating them equally at all times or if that will just get him double murdered. As opposed to ignoring them entirely I mean, he already tried that this episode.

I'm taking a wild guess and saying that the curse has something to do with being affected by the Jelous Witch, that would offer a neat explanation why the curse hits Subaru if he's present and one of the sisters if he isn't.

• Locked thread